zenonia 5 v.1.0.3 can't pvp or byass! :'( help!

jabbito

i'm trying to play zenonia 5 abyss and pvp but i can't. i have downloaded the game in the mod section and changed the 16 digits id.. and everytime i click on pvp or abyss is goes dark and takes me back to the menu. i want to keep playing but i want to get legendary items and playing abyss is the only way. i tried to use titanium back up to play mod game and then go back to regulgar game so i can plya pvp anhd abyss but i want to keep playing mod version without going back and forth! please someone help me!!! :'(

This does not belong here. You need a rooted phone and titanium backup. Hack on the nodded apk. Install the market version. Recover data only and enjoy your hacked stats in the market version with PvP and abyss. Also learn to post where things belong and actually read. It's stated in plenty of places.

Hi there,

Next time please post it in a proper section. This section is for sharing Modded games. You can post this in the help section. Thanks for your cooperation. Just to keep this clean and tidy. So people will not be confused the next time. ;)

Posted by RayySP

From my Rooted SGN using Ultimate Rom v5.1 via Tapatalk 2

Archived