Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maochi

Hyper Heroes

Screenshot_2018-05-22-20-01-09_1526987416241.thumb.jpg.a27e12ca766a9b7b35e9d3bee049aab7.jpgHello There, i have a question. before i'm able to hacked that top up. i searched the value Dword (eg. 6280;3280;2000)

after all, i changed to 0. now i able to claim. yes .. before i'm able to claim. but now NO. and the message appear like what on my screenshot. is there's another chance to hack that game? i hacked only the HP. and the rest no.

the Game Name Hyper Heroes.

thankyou..

Did you manage to hack that top up again? I've tried this before, but i was never able to make it work. Does anybody know how to make it work? Everytime i try to open GameGuardian it crashes the game.

• Similar Content

• By GameCrasher
      I want to create a login system that connects to a website so I dont need to create a server
    • By FoxMindFM
      Hello... I would try to make some diamonds in Dragon Raja.. But its not working.. do you know how the right script on diamonds it would be if I have 78.. I add more bot nothing happens 
    • By Rizuki
      Hellow pro, master and mister can someone help me how can i create a file with random name
      Example i want to create 50 or 100  file with random name using lua  how can i make please help me 
    • By GameCrasher
      I created a script that auto edits values so the player doesn't have to, when I made a retry button at the end it stops working, can someone halp me?
      Bloxburg.lua
    • By MAARS
      I am writing my mega script but I stuck here cause I can't find the current error on the script please help me I want to continue
      🔥 MAARS Op.lua