Dragon Ball Legends

funkydonkey

Name of Game: Dragon Ball Legends
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bandainamcoent.dblegends_ww&hl=en_US
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6r12l7n4s1pa3u7/DB+LEGENDS_com.bandainamcoent.dblegends_ww_1.1.0.apk

Version: v1.1.0/v1.1.1
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Zenni, gems, items, character souls, pvp coins, etc.
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I failed haha. Things like changing Ki, and Health I succeeded in. Things like energy, gems, pvp coins, items, character souls, no luck. And instead of changing the balance I've tried changing the price, like the guide taught me, only to have the game crash.
Comments: It's a soft released game, where some countries can download directly from the playstore and others can't. I had to use a free vpn and connect to the Neatherlands to download the game, after I did that I could play normally without a vpn. Another method is using the apk of the game, which works on bluestacks 3n but wont work on mobile. Hope this isn't too much trouble, the game has been fun and worth it so far and now I'm choosing to have even more fun with it.

Edited by funkydonkey

Hey bro, i also tested changing HP for me and my Opponents. Working fine so far.

They are saved in "Float / Anonymus" but there is a problem. 

I tried to save them and load them in the next game about 8x but it looks like it, it always change the variables. Do you know how to fix this? Or is there simply no fix and i always have to search for the HP again

Hi guys,

so i found how to change target number in adventure mode that gives you win in every battle (where on the top is Target 0/7 for example). You can clean every stage in heroes hall and climb in corin tower.

Next thing is damage number in world boss and league dungeon which you can change and make awesome prizes.

Two things above works but now i have one thing im stuck in. I can change exp needed to level up hero. You can change your real exp and exp needed to advance to next level but when i change it nothing happens. I have made exp needed from 300 to 200 and improve my 130 by 100 and it makes 230/200 and my character didnt advance to next level. The same in the other hand i changed my exp from 230 to 280 and put 100 exp emblem and it was 380/350 and still not advanced.

I think those thing should be working because it shouldn't be send to server in my opinion. Next thing which i think should work is change of prizes for battles, for example raise gems or exp for clear all stage and one more thing maybe should works - equipment changes but i dont know how to find those numbers because most of them are +100 or 100/200 or something like that and normal searching dont show those numbers.

You have any other ideas or other metods to gain something more in game?

Edited by Looq

On 5/21/2018 at 8:24 PM, Looq said:

Hi guys,

so i found how to change target number in adventure mode that gives you win in every battle (where on the top is Target 0/7 for example). You can clean every stage in heroes hall and climb in corin tower.

Next thing is damage number in world boss and league dungeon which you can change and make awesome prizes.

Two things above works but now i have one thing im stuck in. I can change exp needed to level up hero. You can change your real exp and exp needed to advance to next level but when i change it nothing happens. I have made exp needed from 300 to 200 and improve my 130 by 100 and it makes 230/200 and my character didnt advance to next level. The same in the other hand i changed my exp from 230 to 280 and put 100 exp emblem and it was 380/350 and still not advanced.

I think those thing should be working because it shouldn't be send to server in my opinion. Next thing which i think should work is change of prizes for battles, for example raise gems or exp for clear all stage and one more thing maybe should works - equipment changes but i dont know how to find those numbers because most of them are +100 or 100/200 or something like that and normal searching dont show those numbers.

You have any other ideas or other metods to gain something more in game?

hi Looq. can explain to us how to change value in this game? it seems like i found the value but whenever i tried to change it, it's just going back to the original value. otherwise when i freeze the value, the game will be force closed.

Edited by fr1508

On 5/29/2018 at 12:54 AM, fr1508 said:

hi Looq. can explain to us how to change value in this game? it seems like i found the value but whenever i tried to change it, it's just going back to the original value. otherwise when i freeze the value, the game will be force closed.

Funny guy ask help but dont shared your knowledges hahahaha  keep alone and dont expect help for you

• 1 month later...

You can edit a number of things client side Zeni, souls etc but unless there is a way to get the server to accept the changes, as soon as you spend some currency or leave the game it reverts back. Also trying to spending over the original currency throws you to the title screen with an error.

You can edit level of characters up to 9999 the value will show higher if you type in a higher number but in terms of stat increase the game stops at 9999. Makes any battle easy and also helps with some of the missions like the high rising rush damage challenges. If your character is not max level (300/600/1000/) you cannot freeze the value it will cause a crash as finishing a mission results in a level up, server doesnt like that. So you have to change it after every game.

You can also edit health and freeze it for both you and your opponent this helps to get more missions done obviously.

Hopefully this gathers more interest i love DB legends.

P.S - STAY OUT OF PVP! You will be found, and banned for doing this in PVP, dont ruin other people fun.

Edited by M4YON

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

On 7/26/2018 at 9:54 AM, M4YON said:

You can edit a number of things client side Zeni, souls etc but unless there is a way to get the server to accept the changes, as soon as you spend some currency or leave the game it reverts back. Also trying to spending over the original currency throws you to the title screen with an error.

You can edit level of characters up to 9999 the value will show higher if you type in a higher number but in terms of stat increase the game stops at 9999. Makes any battle easy and also helps with some of the missions like the high rising rush damage challenges. If your character is not max level (300/600/1000/) you cannot freeze the value it will cause a crash as finishing a mission results in a level up, server doesnt like that. So you have to change it after every game.

You can also edit health and freeze it for both you and your opponent this helps to get more missions done obviously.

Hopefully this gathers more interest i love DB legends.

P.S - STAY OUT OF PVP! You will be found, and banned for doing this in PVP, dont ruin other people fun.

Nice to know! Thanks for sharing

I was also able to edit HP of my opponent as well.

I am gonna try the 9999 for sure. 

Thanks

7 hours ago, Goku963 said:

Nice to know! Thanks for sharing

I was also able to edit HP of my opponent as well.

I am gonna try the 9999 for sure. 

Thanks

Maybe I am doing something wrong.

I've tried to modify the value of one of my character which is boosted to the max level (2000). I've made a search for number, type 2000, but I get too many results.

To change the HP is pretty easy because there is less value to analyze:

I have 779710 HP

I open Igameguardian

I look for 7797710 and it gives me a value.

I change it to 99999 nad that's it.

For the 2000 that I would like to change. I get a lot of values.

Am I doing it wrong?

HPtoMofidfyLive.png

HPtoMofidfy.png

result.png

IWouldLikeToChange.png

toomanyresult.png

• 8 months later...

I spotted a modded version that finis rush level but I clearly don't understand how you can change that from client side as the progress is stored server side. So if anyone has some information about cleaning boring rush faster...

About what @Looq said :

What is this "target" thing ? I guess it was a previous unique event ? Because I don't really see any "targets" in "adventure mode" ?

I already found the stats of chars but nothing to have instant win, etc. like what is done in mod.

PS : when you search HP you will found the current and just under, the max HP but also the stats of char (at least 2 other times).
One of the result can be used to change ATK DEF and bonus for that, plus infinite health (1F just under the HP) and shield (somewhere around 2000F if you go down). After the 2000F (which is fixed all the time) you can change the 6 next value in DWORD to 500 000 to almost insta kill anyone (if you already change the stats of char just after the HP).

I may have found something.

Group search : 118D;0D;0D;0~~0F;0D;0D;0D;0D:3000D::33

0~~0F = Current HP
3000D = some kind of coefficient for global damage

So you can freeze the HP (cannot increase it, in case of damage, while GG reset the value it will still go down from the max HP so there is a way an enemy can one shot you if the damage is too big) and set the 3000 to 200000 to almost kill anything without any issue (I don't know how high you can go on this value but 200 000 is enough to kill a level 4000 with a HE poor char in some hits).

So a simple script that do the search is already a good progress as it is enough to win a battle.
Perhaps add a clear saved to avoid keeping some frozen values, for consistency purpose.

Edited by CodeKiller

• 1 month later...
On 1/11/2020 at 6:03 PM, Rjbu99 said:

Anyone got a some sort of tutorial on how to use gameguardian on db legends?

Hello and welcome to GG.

Since version 2 there is more work to do to easily get correct values, don't know why exactly, but now max HP is like duplicated 80 times in memory... while before that it was about 4-8 times...

So my previous post explains some info about what you can easily do with GG.

Example:

1. Current HP
Let say you have 1,932,711 HP left.
Search can be : 0D;1,932,711A;0D;0D;0D::21
You will get most of the time 1 result, perhaps 2. try to freeze the float value to see which one is your HP.
The aim of group search is to avoid to get too much result if your current HP is the same as your MAX HP.
"A" type is to manage to find approximate float value (still don't know.why A will search for any float around the value you type but F will only find exact value... for a float it is a bit stupid as a float is almost never exactly what you see on the screen, anyway...
spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png 

2. Damage boost
If you don't know your max HP, search for your current HP, then go to memory region, you will see some lines after that your MAX HP.
Just above your max HP there is a DWORD number (most of the time small one, like 3000 or 5000.). This is a damage boost, if you change it to 200,000 you will likely kill your opponent is a few hits.
I forgot to capture the result for this one but on the previous image after the 0 0 0 0 if you go down a bit you will find these values.

3. Basic stats
When you know your max HP, let say the same value as before.
Search for 0D;500,00A;0F;10D::16
the 0F after the max HP is kind of boolean (if you are not familiar it is like a switch, 0 means OFF 1 means ON). If you change it to 1, you will have infinite HP and it will display 999,999,999, if it is not like that, check an other result, you should have at least 2 results, the first one is often the one to change.
spacer.png spacer.png
When you find these values, if you go to memory view you will see your char stats (you can compare them easily with the detail view of your char). Will be 4 floats, for example something like 200,000 200,000 180,000 180,000 (all in FLOAT) for a level 5000 SP.
If you don't want to cheat too much you can change these 4 values to 999,999. You can think it is a huge boost, but in fact, not, in most of the events (like rushes) this won't change anything like instead of dealing 300k damage you will deal 350-400k.
Previous capture show at the first line the 1F I already changed and the 4 stats values.

While you are in this memory region, you can go down a bit, and you should noticed the critical hit of your char, and the ki regen speed with 3 (I thought it was 4, strange) small float values, between 2000 - 5000 most of the time. You can change them to 99,999.
spacer.png
At the bottom of the basic stats you previously found you should also find 2,000D (seen on previous capture), it should always be this value, do not change this one. Instead you want to have some fun without changing other stats you should see a series of 3 zeros just between the critical hit values. Change them to 999,999 (DWORD not float this time) to have a shield that prevents your char to be knock out by standard attack and blocks some damages (specials and ultimates will still hit you).
spacer.png spacer.png
You can see the shield in action just above.
After the 2,000D you should find a series of 0. In DWORD you can change the next 6 zeros to 200,000 to have damage and defense boost.

Have fun !

Edited by CodeKiller