Dragon Ball Legends

funkydonkey

18 minutes ago, CodeKiller said:

I tried to modify it, I cannot level up the rank, and if I go back to title it retrieves the real value.

I still say until I get a video to have proof it is not possible to hack server side data (like crystal generator etc. just bull****...)

Aight if someone ends up making a video on it I'll tell you thanks for trying 

On 1/19/2020 at 6:12 PM, CodeKiller said:

I tried to modify it, I cannot level up the rank, and if I go back to title it retrieves the real value.

I still say until I get a video to have proof it is not possible to hack server side data (like crystal generator etc. just bull****...)

can you find the seed in the game or is it in the server?

"seed" ?

Hum I am trying to see what you call "seed" (my game is in FR) but I don't see anything related to that...

All I can say is that everything outside a battle is managed by the server. This is why you always see at the bottom right corner the "Connection". Because everything is always compared to server to get only current event, etc.

For the ranking/stars of characters if I put 9999 for example, my "local" game won't display the "rank up" screen. It will just continue to increase, because on the server side, the real value is still the previous one, not the displayed one.

So again, unless there is a bug in the game (the server retrieve local values without checking if they are good), you cannot hack value stored on the server.

Month ago the only hack I found useful was the "full mission/challenge" complete one. Meaning for each fight, whatever you did (even lose) you would win with all the missions/challenges.

Sadly I don't know how to reproduce that just with memory editing as cheating/debuging on android is a pain in the a** (just switching from program to program, GUI, etc. is way harder than on computer game).

Perhaps the game detects, while you are in battle, if you fulfill mission without asking at the server (I think the popup is displayed even before the server is requested at the exp screen), but I am not sure at all...

Edited by CodeKiller

5 hours ago, CodeKiller said:

"seed" ?

Hum I am trying to see what you call "seed" (my game is in FR) but I don't see anything related to that...

All I can say is that everything outside a battle is managed by the server. This is why you always see at the bottom right corner the "Connection". Because everything is always compared to server to get only current event, etc.

For the ranking/stars of characters if I put 9999 for example, my "local" game won't display the "rank up" screen. It will just continue to increase, because on the server side, the real value is still the previous one, not the displayed one.

So again, unless there is a bug in the game (the server retrieve local values without checking if they are good), you cannot hack value stored on the server.

Month ago the only hack I found useful was the "full mission/challenge" complete one. Meaning for each fight, whatever you did (even lose) you would win with all the missions/challenges.

Sadly I don't know how to reproduce that just with memory editing as cheating/debuging on android is a pain in the a** (just switching from program to program, GUI, etc. is way harder than on computer game).

Perhaps the game detects, while you are in battle, if you fulfill mission without asking at the server (I think the popup is displayed even before the server is requested at the exp screen), but I am not sure at all...

no i meant the seed in the RNG algorithm, is the algorithm in game files or in server. sorry i dont know much i try to find out these things
there are a lot of mods with "all chalenge complete" and more things. can't you download and explore the edits?

Edited by apostate

Oh ok I see.

I guess it could be possible to look at the game files but it is huge work (modify a file is not really the same as editing memory) and sadly I don't have this time (it is hours of investigation when you don't know what to look so...). 

• 1 year later...
On 1/13/2020 at 8:44 AM, CodeKiller said:

Hello and welcome to GG.

Since version 2 there is more work to do to easily get correct values, don't know why exactly, but now max HP is like duplicated 80 times in memory... while before that it was about 4-8 times...

So my previous post explains some info about what you can easily do with GG.

Example:

1. Current HP
Let say you have 1,932,711 HP left.
Search can be : 0D;1,932,711A;0D;0D;0D::21
You will get most of the time 1 result, perhaps 2. try to freeze the float value to see which one is your HP.
The aim of group search is to avoid to get too much result if your current HP is the same as your MAX HP.
"A" type is to manage to find approximate float value (still don't know.why A will search for any float around the value you type but F will only find exact value... for a float it is a bit stupid as a float is almost never exactly what you see on the screen, anyway...
spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png 

2. Damage boost
If you don't know your max HP, search for your current HP, then go to memory region, you will see some lines after that your MAX HP.
Just above your max HP there is a DWORD number (most of the time small one, like 3000 or 5000.). This is a damage boost, if you change it to 200,000 you will likely kill your opponent is a few hits.
I forgot to capture the result for this one but on the previous image after the 0 0 0 0 if you go down a bit you will find these values.

3. Basic stats
When you know your max HP, let say the same value as before.
Search for 0D;500,00A;0F;10D::16
the 0F after the max HP is kind of boolean (if you are not familiar it is like a switch, 0 means OFF 1 means ON). If you change it to 1, you will have infinite HP and it will display 999,999,999, if it is not like that, check an other result, you should have at least 2 results, the first one is often the one to change.
spacer.png spacer.png
When you find these values, if you go to memory view you will see your char stats (you can compare them easily with the detail view of your char). Will be 4 floats, for example something like 200,000 200,000 180,000 180,000 (all in FLOAT) for a level 5000 SP.
If you don't want to cheat too much you can change these 4 values to 999,999. You can think it is a huge boost, but in fact, not, in most of the events (like rushes) this won't change anything like instead of dealing 300k damage you will deal 350-400k.
Previous capture show at the first line the 1F I already changed and the 4 stats values.

While you are in this memory region, you can go down a bit, and you should noticed the critical hit of your char, and the ki regen speed with 3 (I thought it was 4, strange) small float values, between 2000 - 5000 most of the time. You can change them to 99,999.
spacer.png
At the bottom of the basic stats you previously found you should also find 2,000D (seen on previous capture), it should always be this value, do not change this one. Instead you want to have some fun without changing other stats you should see a series of 3 zeros just between the critical hit values. Change them to 999,999 (DWORD not float this time) to have a shield that prevents your char to be knock out by standard attack and blocks some damages (specials and ultimates will still hit you).
spacer.png spacer.png
You can see the shield in action just above.
After the 2,000D you should find a series of 0. In DWORD you can change the next 6 zeros to 200,000 to have damage and defense boost.

Have fun !

i am having trouble on finding the damage boost. can you please help me out ? :)

• 2 years later...
On 5/16/2018 at 11:31 AM, funkydonkey said:

Name of Game: Dragon Ball Legends
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bandainamcoent.dblegends_ww&hl=en_US
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6r12l7n4s1pa3u7/DB+LEGENDS_com.bandainamcoent.dblegends_ww_1.1.0.apk

Version: v1.1.0/v1.1.1
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Zenni, gems, items, character souls, pvp coins, etc.
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I failed haha. Things like changing Ki, and Health I succeeded in. Things like energy, gems, pvp coins, items, character souls, no luck. And instead of changing the balance I've tried changing the price, like the guide taught me, only to have the game crash.
Comments: It's a soft released game, where some countries can download directly from the playstore and others can't. I had to use a free vpn and connect to the Neatherlands to download the game, after I did that I could play normally without a vpn. Another method is using the apk of the game, which works on bluestacks 3n but wont work on mobile. Hope this isn't too much trouble, the game has been fun and worth it so far and now I'm choosing to have even more fun with it.

Hello, So I just made this account. I've been modding DB Legends for 4 years, I can tell you the things that are possible:
Model swap (Swap a Characters Model with another one)
Kit change (swap characters moves)
Custom Zenkai/LF (the one I will be teaching first because it's the easiest)
Revival/Second Tag Team Unit Model swap (Swaps the revival character or second tag team unit with another character)

Level

Stars/Zenkai Z power

Elements

Rarity

Anyhow, I am going to get straight to the point and tell you how to do some of these.

Zenkai 7/LF Tag

So for this you will search; *****;*****;y::9

*****=character id

y=rarity
0=hero

1=extreme

2=sparking

3=ultra

so after that you will go to any of the 3 values that will appear

then scroll down untill you find 4 zeros **make sure your character is 7 stars or above for the zenkai also ll's are different they are harder and not easy to explain.**

edit the 4 zeros to:
65,537 I believe it was

then you just refresh the character page and it should be there

NOTE; All of this was done in DWORD.

Model swap:

So for this you will search the same thing; *****;*****;y::9

*****=character id

y=rarity
0=hero

1=extreme

2=sparking

3=ultra

then go to any as usual, look for the 2nd purple value and save it, find the other character you want do the same thing swap the second one with the first one or first with second and it should work. **this was done in DWORD again.**

Kit Change:

so this one is actually different:
*****;10xxx;30xxx::13

then you should get 2 values:
10,*****

30,*****

edit the id (*****) to whatever other character you want (e.g. 554 (UVB), 454 (USG) etc...)

also, if you want the ultimate just go to one of the values find the one that is 70,{random 3-digit number) and then find the other one of those and do model swap but for ultimate's.

Card info:
10=Blast

30=blue card

50=green card

70=ultimate

***** (id)=strike

that's all for now this will be edited later, goodbye and have a nice day.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/12/2024 at 6:26 AM, Mindset_ said:

Hello, So I just made this account. I've been modding DB Legends for 4 years, I can tell you the things that are possible:
Revival/Second Tag Team Unit Model swap (Swaps the revival character or second tag team unit with another character)

Level

Stars/Zenkai Z power

Elements

Rarity

Anyhow, I am going to get straight to the point and tell you how to do some of these.

Zenkai 7/LF Tag

*****=character id

y=rarity
0=hero

1=extreme

2=sparking

3=ultra

then scroll down untill you find 4 zeros **make sure your character is 7 stars or above for the zenkai also ll's are different they are harder and not easy to explain.**

edit the 4 zeros to:
65,537 I believe it was

Model swap:

*****=character id

y=rarity
0=hero

1=extreme

2=sparking

3=ultra

then go to any as usual, look for the 2nd purple value and save it, find the other character you want do the same thing swap the second one with the first one or first with second and it should work. **this was done in DWORD again.**

Kit Change:

10,*****

30,*****

edit the id (*****) to whatever other character you want (e.g. 554 (UVB), 454 (USG) etc...)

also, if you want the ultimate just go to one of the values find the one that is 70,{random 3-digit number) and then find the other one of those and do model swap but for ultimate's.

Card info:
10=Blast

30=blue card

50=green card

70=ultimate

***** (id)=strike

can u give me ur discord? i wanna ask u about some stuff (mainly modding) 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/12/2024 at 12:26 AM, Mindset_ said:

Level

Stars/Zenkai Z power

Elements

Rarity

Zenkai 7/LF Tag

*****=character id

y=rarity
0=hero

1=extreme

2=sparking

3=ultra

edit the 4 zeros to:
65,537 I believe it was

Model swap:

*****=character id

y=rarity
0=hero

1=extreme

2=sparking

3=ultra

Kit Change:

10,*****

30,*****

Card info:
10=Blast

30=blue card

50=green card

70=ultimate

***** (id)=strike

Bro, can you teach how to change the second tag switch unit, or the second tag assists character, etc? It would help a lot. Thanks in advance