Disney Emoji Blitz

Dziactor

Name of Game: Disney Emoji Blitz
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.disney.emojimatch_goo&hl=en_US&rdid=com.disney.emojimatch_goo&pli=1
Version: 19.2.0
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Looking to add characters that haven't been unlocked, increase character levels, and max out characters (you have to unlock the characters multiple times to max that characters power out).
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened? Yea, have tried regular searches and fuzzy searches on Auto. The problem is the characters don't change often and even a new account it is random which character you will get. I did create a new account and would look for changes but would get way too many changes.
Comments:

Hades.jpg

1 minute ago, funkydonkey said:

How did you figure it out?

I figured out that most if the information is stored in the games folder in a file called playerblob.json and by editing that you can modify those numbers and many others.

• 9 months later...

I've been trying to do the same! It's so frustrating when you know the emojis are out there in the data but can't unlock them.

I don't have an android. I've been using Bluestacks. Do you think there's a way to do this on mac?

Thanks!

Edited by loka_myr

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 5/17/2018 at 1:51 AM, Dziactor said:

I figured out that most if the information is stored in the games folder in a file called playerblob.json and by editing that you can modify those numbers and many others.

How to edit json files? What program did you use?

9 hours ago, nalcwap said:

this files can be open with text editors because are simle text format 

Okay i worked that out but when I opened that file, I don't know where to edit for characters or my mission rank. I want to make my mission rank max.

NVM: Found that out but when I edit the file and insert it back, the game stops loading.

Edited by datguygamer

• 2 weeks later...

Hope its alright that I bump this, but I'd like to know how to repeat this on the newest version. I have my Facebook connected and it seems that editing the Json file didn't change anything.

I did use GG to edit my gold and gems. Couldn't find hearts.

On 10/7/2019 at 11:07 AM, datguygamer said:

Further edit: Figured out the whole process. I basically have a fully maxed roster right now at rank 380 with 2 billion gold, gems and emoji charges lol

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...