Looney tunes world of mayhem

YunKe01

• 8 months later...

I know only that you can edit hit points of your characters and opponent characters during a fight.

Its a Dword variable. For example your duffy got hit and has now 140 of 260 hp. So you can enter search 260;140::5 because the actual hp comes right after the max hp. You can set them both for example to 10.000 and watch your daffy never die. Same works with opponents where you cab set the hp to 1 to give you the ability to one hit strikes. Unfortunately you have to search for each battle again. But if you need to win a tricky battle or want to rescue a toon to get 3 stars it can help. ;)

On 2/2/2019 at 2:52 PM, tobik said:

I know only that you can edit hit points of your characters and opponent characters during a fight.

Its a Dword variable. For example your duffy got hit and has now 140 of 260 hp. So you can enter search 260;140::5 because the actual hp comes right after the max hp. You can set them both for example to 10.000 and watch your daffy never die. Same works with opponents where you cab set the hp to 1 to give you the ability to one hit strikes. Unfortunately you have to search for each battle again. But if you need to win a tricky battle or want to rescue a toon to get 3 stars it can help. ?

Dont know why but not work now.

I found a way to instantly defeat any enemy. all you need to do is select a enemy and lower their HP and then find out what it is for example if you lowered a enemy's HP to 130/160 then search 160;130::5 as a  D:Word variable wait for it to find the results and then change them all to 0 and the enemy will stay on screen but they will have died

Archived