Gg error

Bobisvajeen

Question

5 answers to this question

please complete  ur profile add ur device, OS to your profile

if you using non rooted device you must use virtual spaces and run GG inside after this process every thing will work fine

Use latest version of virtualxposed and gameguardian 

If you use SD card as internal storage then move virtualxposed and go to device storage..... It must be need to run without interference of operating system 

Screenshot_2018-05-14-19-20-07-653.thumb.jpeg.a6d4204877ae4d48106dc21a4ef3c06a.jpegScreenshot_2018-05-14-19-19-36-419.thumb.jpeg.2aedc20c48706e6b8d6ee2b33cd7fd84.jpeg

after following above steps force stop the gg and virtualxposed then try again it will work well

NOTE: apps database or base file must be located at device internal storage and not in SD card

Try above instructions if it does not work share ur issues

It will work

26 minutes ago, Sivaprasad1108 said:

Logcat shows you are using SD card as internal storage...... This lead to error. ....change two apps storage into device internal storage

I do not own an SD card. 

Nvm. Got it to work but basically every game has detected it. I can't believe the countless hours of stress and pure *****  rage i've wasted on this useless application. 

Archived