Clash Royale gold hack

Vulcanizer

7 hours ago, Vulcanizer said:

Hi everyone, can you tell me if there is a any ways to hack clash royale gold with GG ?

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "clash royale hack coins game guardian"

Hacking a game like this with a memory editor like game guardian is almost impossible. Some games are server sided: some data is stored on an external server, not on your device, you can't hack it with a memory editor directly. So to hack a game like this, you find an exploit in the game on client sided data you can edit (by first reverse engineering for example, but it will be hard), or you hack the server (i think this is really difficult, but I have no good knowledge in networking).

Gold luck :p

Thank you for answering me Rastakiwi. Yes, I thought it was possible for me to hack Cr gold, but I begin to think you need to be a professional hacker to hack games server-sided.

Never mind I got Asphalt 8 hacked.?

Thank you Enyby.

You dont need to be a pro to hack server sided games. Take the games "Toon blast" or "Robots coop". In these games, money/gold is server sided, however, I cheated currencies in both games just by putting negative prices. This is one of the things I was thinking when I said client side exploits. Negative price is a really simple and current exploit ;). However, Supercell games are really well protected so in this case the exploits are much more difficult to find, and requires very good skills.

Archived