Game Guardian Forum App

St3gm4

Please make an app that can anyone log in using application and not on browser.. so hard to read when im in browser.. we need to upgrade our forums.. need to make an apk or ipa for game guardian forums ryt now.. lol.. sorry for my english..

Btw, XDA and Reddit have their own app on playstore, so why not this app. if this may happen, i will purchase vip and support the dev and can contribute in this community.. hope u can consider my request..

@St3gm4

Hello

thanks for posting.

developing an app for forums, may be a good idea, yet it needs a lot of effort and man power, it's costly and needs to be maintained.

I do have "XDA Labs" and I know what your talking about, sure if the app is made good, it would make accessing the forums easier, yet we gotta consider that XDA or Reddit both have many many maintainers, they are big sites out there and sure many are working at their site.

yet here, we are less in numbers, as you see.

current admins and developers, may not be able to start such a project, cuz they need to focus on what they are doing, cuz they are best at that ?.

may one rise voluntary to help make such a thing happen, but still, the site is in good shape anyway.

- PS: the site may have a little bug with AOSP Browser... try chrome browser and reply here -

Archived