How to cheat Dungeon Survival

Andrik666

Question

I wanted to thank all of you for your work, it's amazing how many things you manage to do with GG. Everything works like a charm.

On a side note i also wanted to ask if anyone knows a way to edit the Heroes' rarity... or even change the shop price for the legendary dragonmother to make it free. Not even the GM command allows that.

I tried using the method posted by NoFear but i couldn't figure how to convert the shop price (€14.99) into a string value. I'm a noobie with GG... i guess one could force the random heroes that you hire at the mercenary post to come out at legendary tier but i don't really know how to do it. Any help would be appreciated! 

41 minutes ago, Luthal said:

I wanted to thank all of you for your work, it's amazing how many things you manage to do with GG. Everything works like a charm.

On a side note i also wanted to ask if anyone knows a way to edit the Heroes' rarity... or even change the shop price for the legendary dragonmother to make it free. Not even the GM command allows that.

I tried using the method posted by NoFear but i couldn't figure how to convert the shop price (€14.99) into a string value. I'm a noobie with GG... i guess one could force the random heroes that you hire at the mercenary post to come out at legendary tier but i don't really know how to do it. Any help would be appreciated! 

Sorry, I didn't hack anything you talk about. Anyways, I hope i can help you with these tips:

If you want to find heroe's rarity, you would first have to find the heroe's structure. You could find it starting from the heroe's stats (which you can easily find as a group search and edit), but the structure may be quite far away (multipointers or far offset). It might be very time consuming. :v

Idk what is the legendary dragonmother, but if it is something you get from a real money purchase, it will be quite hard to hack with GG. Sometimes there is a flag to tell what currencies the purchase asks, maybe you could find it and change it to gems for example, but i'm not even sure there is something like that in this game for the IAPs...

Finally for the random heroes, you could use the unrandomizer function of GG, but idk to which value you should unrandomize, nor if it even works xD.

Good luck ?

edit: could you send what method of nofear you're talking about ?

Edited by Rastakiwi

On 10/31/2018 at 11:53 PM, NoFear said:

Happy Halloween everyone. Enjoy

this is the method i was referring to

I'm attaching a screen of the legendary dragonmother in the shop. It could be that, as you pointed out, that particular purchase gets double checked since it requires real cash, however the hero itself shouldn't be very hard to get with GG, i think. I say this because every other hero is available at legendary tier in the mercenary post and the dragonmother herself is available at rare and below. Its' just the legendary tier of that specific hero that won't show up at random like every other.

Anyway thanks for those tips, i'll try to dig the heroes structure

Dragonmother store.png

2 hours ago, Luthal said:

this is the method i was referring to

I'm attaching a screen of the legendary dragonmother in the shop. It could be that, as you pointed out, that particular purchase gets double checked since it requires real cash, however the hero itself shouldn't be very hard to get with GG, i think. I say this because every other hero is available at legendary tier in the mercenary post and the dragonmother herself is available at rare and below. Its' just the legendary tier of that specific hero that won't show up at random like every other.

Anyway thanks for those tips, i'll try to dig the heroes structure

Dragonmother store.png

Oh ok I remember it, but yeah, as you said, you can't just change the €14.99 like you can change the 100 gems, because as you said, there are multiple checks (google play is involved here, and their protection is ways harder to bypass lol).

You have multiple options for what you want to do:

1- buy a dragonhunter and edit its rarity. (what you wanted to do)

2- change the flag of the purchase currency (if it exists here). (what I told you about in ly last post)

3- buy a random legendary heroe and edit something to get the dragonhunter instead at the sale rarity (maybe there is a flag for each heroe, or an ID). The advantage here is that if there is an ID involved (usually some random numbers stacked in about 10 Dwords), it is easier to spot than a simple rarity flag (usually 1 Dword).

4- hack the shop. (see below)

What I mean by that is the kind of thing Nofear did in the game "last day on earth". He first searched for the price (real money, as a "double") of an IAP he wanted to get.

From there he managed to get the pointer to the ID corresponding to the content of the IAP (he copied it). He then did the same thing with a non-IAP purchase to get to the pointer of its content's ID. He finally replaced this last pointer by the first one from the IAP.

This method is basically an ID tweak between contents of 2 purchases. After that, he could get the content of the IAP by buying with just in-game money the other purchase.

Edited by Rastakiwi

thanks for all your tips! 

Somehow i actually managed to achieve my goal by messing with the random heroes rarity at the camp (basically the chance for higher tiers goes up with levels, by freezing addresses and increasing the level  over the max i started to get an abnormally high rate of legendaries, dragonmother included!)

thanks again for  your time 

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 10:29 AM, Luthal said:

Somehow i actually managed to achieve my goal by messing with the random heroes rarity at the camp (basically the chance for higher tiers goes up with levels, by freezing addresses and increasing the level  over the max i started to get an abnormally high rate of legendaries, dragonmother included!)

I managed to only get the reward amount to change, but so far failed everything else.  I tried following the video posted by Rastakiwi but only found 7 matches from the intial search of that giant string, but did not see a second pointer when I go to the 6 or 7th result.

Can you explain how you found the player levels to increase?  And what addresses did you freeze?

Btw, I'm running this on Nox with the latest game version on the store.

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 10:29 AM, Luthal said:

I managed to could only get reward amount to change, but so far failed everything else.  I tried searching follow

if you're having trouble you should just look for the GM command described in the previous posts. It's quick and easy and allows to edit pretty much everything you may want to change.

Just enter the main city then run the group ordered search 109;109;9;1::69 and change the 1 to 256 or higher (you may find more than a single address with value=1, but not more than 3-4 so it's still easy to figure the correct one)

After that you just have to refresh the game to enter GM mode (you can just click embark or go back to the main menu to refresh and the GM button will show up)

Edited by Luthal

2 hours ago, castlenuke said:

I managed to only get the reward amount to change, but so far failed everything else.  I tried following the video posted by Rastakiwi but only found 7 matches from the intial search of that giant string, but did not see a second pointer when I go to the 6 or 7th result.

Can you explain how you found the player levels to increase?  And what addresses did you freeze?

Btw, I'm running this on Nox with the latest game version on the store.

What is the reward amount you're talking about?

About the search, you're saying you didn't find any pointer after the '19'? You can always try to search for 109;109;9;1::69 as Luthal said instead, it will get you directly in the structure, just a few bytes upon the encrypted money, gems, level and all I show in the video.

About the level, you don't actually need to freeze anything. Just do as shown in the video and go to the shop, your heroes should almost all be legendary because your level will be very high. 

Edited by Rastakiwi

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 5:57 PM, Rastakiwi said:

What is the reward amount you're talking about?

About the search, you're saying you didn't find any pointer after the '19'? You can always try to search for 109;109;9;1::69 as Luthal said instead, it will get you directly in the structure, just a few bytes upon the encrypted money, gems, level and all I show in the video.

About the level, you don't actually need to freeze anything. Just do as shown in the video and go to the shop, your heroes should almost all be legendary because your level will be very high. 

The quest rewards.  Thanks to you and Luthal, I got everything now including all the heroes.  It's still weird that I can't get to the structure using the methods in your video.

12 hours ago, castlenuke said:

The quest rewards.  Thanks to you and Luthal, I got everything now including all the heroes.  It's still weird that I can't get to the structure using the methods in your video.

Nice. Sometimes values can vary between devices or other stuff... I always try to reset the game to see if the values are constant on my device, but I can't know if it will be the same on another one.

You can still find the structure with pointer search. But it will have no use. I initially found the search to avoid using 109;109;9;1::69 since these are not constants, but apparently they is only initialized at the start of the game, so it works just as well in practice. ?

On 2/10/2019 at 11:29 AM, Luthal said:

How do you do that ? I dont even have anything to pull in shop..only once or twice..even if I advance days in GM mode nothing new shows

How did you guys fix the corrupt data, and saving issue

18 hours ago, razwasup said:

How do you do that ? I dont even have anything to pull in shop..only once or twice..even if I advance days in GM mode nothing new shows

How did you guys fix the corrupt data, and saving issue

Corrupted data = diamond value too high (don't go above around 100 000)

To get legendary heroes all the time, you have to modify your level, since heroes rarity in shop and player's level are related. You can change your level following my tuto, it is located near money, gems, water, etc... in memory.

45 minutes ago, Rastakiwi said:

Corrupted data = diamond value too high (don't go above around 100 000)

To get legendary heroes all the time, you have to modify your level, since heroes rarity in shop and player's level are related. You can change your level following my tuto, it is located near money, gems, water, etc... in memory.

Problem is I can pull only once in shop. Then I only see the real cash pulls. 

What about changing hero levels in GM should do the same right.