How to cheat Dungeon Survival

Andrik666

Question

2 hours ago, Rastakiwi said:

Wow you say you accessed gm commands by changing a value here ? Nice. Could you tell where it was exactly?

idk i just random put the value and the screen suddently pop up command. somewhere in 3 result 109 109 9 1 69. And u canglchange lvl and twerk the game. Even can give full legend equpment even gm equipment book key material forging and stuff. Even instan kill enemy 

3 hours ago, Apislaw said:

idk i just random put the value and the screen suddently pop up command. somewhere in 3 result 109 109 9 1 69. And u canglchange lvl and twerk the game. Even can give full legend equpment even gm equipment book key material forging and stuff. Even instan kill enemy  

wow, perfect, how do you it ??? you can remember how it ??? 

6 hours ago, Rastakiwi said:

Wow you say you accessed gm commands by changing a value here ? Nice. Could you tell where it was exactly? 

perfect, but you can guide for me hack game different ??? please this is link game, it's easier hack but if you change places then it'll reset all 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.fdgames.ek.android&hl=vi

I can hack it but you must play day 10 then you can hack, but I don't want 

1 hour ago, Qusdrok said:

wow, perfect, how do you it ??? you can remember how it ??? 

I cant remember if u use the 109:109:9:1::69 there will be 4 result. Its somewhere in those. 4 i just messing around in that and suddently the gm command popup. Dont have to cheat anymore if got that commmand. Just change a few value inside the string

8 hours ago, Apislaw said:

Oh ok so it was in the game structure. I knew it would have very interesting stuff, but that exceeds even my expectations ^^. I think it has even more to offer, like tutorial flags (skip tutos), mission number, and maybe inventory pointer.

Edited by Rastakiwi

1 hour ago, Rastakiwi said:

Oh ok so it was in the game structure. I knew it would have very interesting stuff, but that exceeds even my expectations ^^. I think it has even more to offer, like tutorial flags (skip tutos), mission number, and maybe inventory pointer.

Haha man let me know when u done. I forget where and how lmao. But seriously its more fun with gm tool. Free epic legend full set weapon

2 hours ago, Apislaw said:

Haha man let me know when u done. I forget where and how lmao. But seriously its more fun with gm tool. Free epic legend full set weapon

Dude you really got to remember how you did :p.

Do you have any more screenshot? Did you edit just these 4 values or more around ?

4 hours ago, Rastakiwi said:

Do you have any more screenshot? Did you edit just these 4 values or more around ?

hey you, please you can help me a game different ??? 

10 hours ago, Rastakiwi said:

just this 4 value man. Haha that thw only value i edit. 

10 hours ago, RageZone said:

Great discovery! I could do it too. In fact you just need to make the value greater or equal to 256. I'm looking at inventory now. ?

your search code is good, but it could not work sometimes because the values involved could change. If you have problems finding this GM value, do what I do in my video but go to offset 16C instead and change the value to 256 (or more).

Edited by Rastakiwi