How to cheat Dungeon Survival

Andrik666

Question

20 hours ago, alliver15 said:

No luck on char stat even on weapon stat im just having luck on consumables. Is there a way to change weapon stat?

How u search consumables value ?

47 minutes ago, xrenan said:

Well for consumable like food, torch, books( exp and skillbooks), trap tools and potions.

First you must be offline and not connected to the internet. Any connection to the internet will force close the game upon the first search of values.

Example i have 5 steaks, search 5 as a byte and be in the shop. Sell one and then search for 4 and then sell another search for 3 until it would only show one or two values. On the 2 values one is the real one try to sell again until you see the real value. Then change it to 99 nothing more than 99 because it will force close the game. And also if you change the false value it will bug the gameplay or it will force close. Once you have change the value go to a mission in order to save the changes. Hope this helps my friend

• Moderators
45 minutes ago, alliver15 said:

Well for consumable like food, torch, books( exp and skillbooks), trap tools and potions.

First you must be offline and not connected to the internet. Any connection to the internet will force close the game upon the first search of values.

Example i have 5 steaks, search 5 as a byte and be in the shop. Sell one and then search for 4 and then sell another search for 3 until it would only show one or two values. On the 2 values one is the real one try to sell again until you see the real value. Then change it to 99 nothing more than 99 because it will force close the game. And also if you change the false value it will bug the gameplay or it will force close. Once you have change the value go to a mission in order to save the changes. Hope this helps my friend

I'm doing everything connected to internet, no problems here.

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

I'm doing everything connected to internet, no problems here.

3 hours ago, xrenan said:

Thank you for the help @NoFear

When will the guide be available? Im excited for it

What am i doing wrong @NoFear if im connected to the internet it always force close the game, any tips for that? Nice amount of gold and holy water ?

• Moderators
2 hours ago, alliver15 said:

Thank you for the help @NoFear

When will the guide be available? Im excited for it

What am i doing wrong @NoFear if im connected to the internet it always force close the game, any tips for that? Nice amount of gold and holy water ?

I might resort to hex editing if I don't get the gems figured it.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, alliver15 said:

@NoFear how do you do it? I mean whenever i try to launch dungeon survival and then i try to run gg and search for a value while online the closes. Howd you do it being online and running ds without force closing ds?

Try "disable all protection" option on gg. Doesn't work?