105 error.

Okay, so as I mentioned in title there's 105 Error. But it's different. Firstly, i download GG from this website (latest version) then, i add it to VirtualXposed. I'm opening it and it works nicely, after that, i removed GG then downloaded again, there's a process when it's starting, then it done. It gave me random name like "wewieksk" i downloaded it, i added it to VirtualXposed and it gave me 105 Error, as i mean the "random" names doesn't working on my VirtualXposed, I'm using optimized version of GG, VirtualXposed. Thank you ~~

• Administrators

It's strange. Everything should work the same way for a common name and a random one.

Write logcat for both versions (regular name and random name) via GG.
Do the same with the same process. Actions that result in a 105 error in the version with a random name, and do not result in an error with the usual name.

How to write logcat through GG itself:
Start GG, Press "fix it" button, select "record logcat", wait for restart gg, reproduce issue, close gg, sent logcat file to me.

• 5 months later...

Archived