Help

So lately ive been trying to hack foward assault, I downloaded the lua script files I even got that virtual thing to run game guardian since I dont have root I went into the game pressed those 3 lines and tapped execute script. I Was Very Angry At The Fact That Not one of my files were there it said empty. I have 3 lua script files please someone help,i checked every folder and almost each one says failed to read files

Screenshot_2018-05-06-12-33-33.png

Screenshot_2018-05-06-12-35-07.png

Yea

Sir I downloaded virtual xposed and I dont know why I dont see my lua , and I downloaded virtual xposed from here how do I give access to SD card

Ok I looked at the permissions in my settings and it says it has storage on

• Administrators

I dont know. Maybe this is the problem with your firmware. Try other virtual spaces.
Or, as I said, download the files inside the virtual space. It certainly should work.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, KletoManiac said:

So lately ive been trying to hack foward assault, I downloaded the lua script files I even got that virtual thing to run game guardian since I dont have root I went into the game pressed those 3 lines and tapped execute script. I Was Very Angry At The Fact That Not one of my files were there it said empty. I have 3 lua script files please someone help,i checked every folder and almost each one says failed to read files

Screenshot_2018-05-06-12-33-33.png

Screenshot_2018-05-06-12-35-07.png

First, your screen shots are 2 different directories..

Also, the files you downloaded, did your download them WITHIN virtual exposed or on your device.

My guess is the virtual environment doesn't see your device directory and is looking at it's own.

I don't use virtual environment really, but those are my thoughts...

30 minutes ago, NoFear said:

First, your screen shots are 2 different directories..

He can't navigate to "Download" folder as it is not visible from virtual space because of some reasons.
I am not sure about his case, but when no SD card is installed, "/storage/emulated/0" and "/storage/sdcard" both point to the same location - device's internal storage. 

• Moderators
30 minutes ago, CmP said:

He can't navigate to "Download" folder as it is not visible from virtual space because of some reasons.
I am not sure about his case, but when no SD card is installed, "/storage/emulated/0" and "/storage/sdcard" both point to the same location - device's internal storage. 

That's some what what I'm trying to say... It's not the same directory. See my screen shots...  Matching directory, doesn't show same results... This is with parallel.

First SS is device

2nd SS is Parallel

3rd is parallel different directory to show proper results

Screenshot_20180506-151844.png

Screenshot_20180506-151856.png

Screenshot_20180506-151921.png

39 minutes ago, NoFear said:

That's some what what I'm trying to say... It's not the same directory. See my screen shots...  Matching directory, doesn't show same results... This is with parallel.

Did a try on my device, no root. Using Parallel Space and ES File Explorer apps. Dark theme for original app, bright - for the cloned one. Landscape mode to be able to see full path.
Here are the results:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ee221b8b4af54ee60d69086a8576e3b5.png

image.thumb.png.8a9e4a4498afe8979c0d31ae616abbd4.png

image.thumb.png.760a8d63aaa0c8fbdd6b690e77d97950.png

image.thumb.png.f306c89bc534820ad765008cc3966619.png

As we can see, both paths lead to the same location, but, in my case, not all folders and files are visible in app that is run from virtual space.

Edited by CmP

• Administrators

In some virtual spaces, a memory card can also be virtualized. That's why you need to download files from within the virtual space. Then they should definitely be available to other applications from the virtual space.

Ok, I figured it out, correcting my conclusion from the previous post.

Applications that are run from "Parallel Space" app does not access device's "/sdcard/" (or "/storage/emulated/0") folder directly. Instead of this, they use "parallel_intl" folder, which selectively replicates the structure of "/sdcard/" folder (some important folders are being copied I guess). All apps that are run inside of virtual space can read/write (if have such permission) from/to that "parallel_intl" folder, and it is seen as "/sdcard/" from them.

Here is the SS of that folder's contents:

Spoiler

SQeIi8ckzku69f6LDJTJSVcTVdBCOXjYEPxfWMUESUzmw5tiLyomU_aalmGTr5UBJX7dPY3gn49PT2ZjYP7Ydd4H6ohcvvQR_d9AyqlwsV8-hM02MFE173N7NYUTjfmNabv35ettfsfMxkB0vcCe9RRHiQXUQXXumodNOh2zRc_zXnxCgsa1_TYI4JV-lYg1MSVuqRjoZbs_9rJMa--LaPx2U8x5FvGK-UXxC1-xC11UJ6BxCeVMPeHxjXIO-CeL6mxsURTFeywfnEm_8gPmCa2z1IdfAlVMROQyKTGTq_eHwnIMk4MwRvzDLYlrwSK4-r99ZsOe1YaH7kJi1pY53AU4I3PcOEMbvLNOMJ4OUIcjSzozHglHrS42d4zO_sY_ac0HPPrzCgThsXMxE77S8CZVhvGbl6byr0Ik2ClFH-eWTcpsjJrWSbRSHYrJ6Oz0jhk0nz1LFU68vLNw7D-TuR8io3BDGXFvAxFtd4358vZQ9f6xAww82kBbydaE1mY5-Daxm_9063alC0POkIYdXdHRmkRi0fdo4Y2035GYP9worvIbrk_il3d7mj2XkXuBoti7lSFjDZHa390C9IbkcOTI4imPgCwSPhLIn4s=w373-h662-no

I guess that @Enyby and @NoFear meant same thing. I am just not that good at terminology.

Edited by CmP

1 minute ago, Enyby said:

It depends from virtual space and it settings. Some vspaces create separate folder, some not.

Yep, got that. Illustrated the example with "Parallel Space" as it might be useful for someone who is interested in this, also maybe for the creator of this topic.

Hi . How can i hack forward assault.  So that i can have mode menu:( plz help 

I'm hacking the same game now, 

I just found:

wall climb
body color
speed hack
wall hack

I'm still looking for a 1 value fire rade so that all guns get fire rade. and stuff like that. not looking for all to heave hacks at the moment.