AOB Scan

Hi good day to everyone. First of all, I'm glad to be part of the GG family as a new member of these awesome forum and discussions with the active Admins of GG.

Q:  I would like to ask if it is possible to find the AOB value of the address in 255 length of Array?

Scenarios:
 I've found the address of  HEALTH but it changes the address everytime I log out and log in. I can't manage to find the pointers of address so I decided to find the array of bytes and reverse it to find the dynamic address and change the value. "I'm not sure if it's working so I really need an advice and help from anybody else who had already experienced AOB scanning.".   THANKS in advance.

Special thanks to:

• @d2dyno - Owner, lead designer, project management.
  • @Enyby - Lead coder, project management.
  • @Trasd - Technical consultant, project management.
  • @Aqua - Creator (retired).

Thanks for the reply sir Admin Enyby.  I've read many topics from this forum site and I'm very lucky I've found out that it's working but limited only for 8 Array of bytes but it's really a big help.  THANKS a lot.   I got this code yesterday and it really helps to my script.:        

gg.searchnumber('1;2;3;4;5;6;7;8::8', gg.type_Byte)   <---------- ?

Wow!  it's really awesome.  THANK YOU     THANK YOU    ?

Last favor for Perfecting AOB signature scan:        I hope I can scan such  like  random AOB signature.

Scenarios:    I have found this Array of Bytes for my HEALTH memory.  the other bytes changes and the others are not.

1st scan result:    00  01  02  03  04  05  06  07  08  09  0A  0B  0C  0D  0C  0F  

2nd scan result:   00  01  02  03  FF  05  06  B7  08  09  0A  0B  0C  0D  0C  0F  

3Rd scan result:   00  01  4C  03  FF  05  06  07  08  3D  0A  0B  0C  0D  0C  0F

This is up to 23rd scan results but from the 1st to 3rd scans I already knew that there are only 4 values which has a probability of changing values at (1/23)% for each time I restarted the game.

THEREFORE:        00  01   ??   03  ??  05  06   ??  08  ??  0A  0B  0C  0D  0C  0F   <------  final AOB signature of my HEALTH hack.

I don't know if it exists to scan only the AOB signature so that I can easily find the possible list of AOB results.  And I will not try to scan 23rd or more times  to find the right AOBs .  

JUST FOR MORE  EXPLANATION:     I will just try a few scans everytime I restart the game.  Then I will not scan (23 times) all of them because I knew it already, that only 4 of them were changed for every start of the game.     So,  this AOB signature might be the solution to make a lua script fastier and also will minimize the time of finding all list of Array of Bytes of my HEALTH.

P.S:   I will wait for this feature of GG I'm dreaming for.   THANKS IN ADVANCE.

I really appreciate your kindness and effort.  More power to GG team!   ?

Special thanks to:

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, eduardodecatoriajr said:

00  01   ??   03  ??  05  06   ??  08  ??  0A  0B  0C  0D  0C  0F

Group search with TYPE_BYTE:

'00h;  01h;        03h;      05h;  06h;       08h;      0Ah;  0Bh;  0Ch;  0Dh;  0Ch;  0Fh ::16'

Or:

'00h;  01h; 00h~FFh; 03h; 00h~FFh; 05h;  06h; 00h~FFh; 08h; 00h~FFh; 0Ah;  0Bh;  0Ch;  0Dh;  0Ch;  0Fh ::16'

Second one more precise.

PROBLEM   S O L V E D!    Thank you Admin  @Enyby

Thanks to new updated GG version 8.56.0 it's very efficient to use and more accurate.

Q: where can I post my first lua script for plant vs zombies 2 ?  

I would like to share my GG lua script project for everyone.  Thanks for the help.  ?

More power to team GG!

Special thanks & project credits to:

Archived