select memory ranges

uh I have question. I want to change memory range to "Xa"

when I look the gg HELP, I see there "REGION_CODE_APP"

but then how do I put this in a script. I mean like.....is it like this?

gg.REGION_CODE_APP    --to tell GG that he has to search in Xa only..
gg.searchNumber(5, gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(50)

or do I need to say something like this?

region = gg.CODE_APP
gg.searchNumber(5, gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(50)

Edited by XxhentaixX
was not finished

its a bit important because I just figured out that I can find new hacks with this..and just found new hack...and not everyone puts memeory range on APP or something...so I gues I have to do that my self in the script...good new ros hacks :)

Read about gg.setRanges

Ok thank you, i did but i did not understand well. I look again.

36 minutes ago, Enyby said:

You somehow look bad in the help.

scr_1525285202.jpg

scr_1525285230.jpg

I have been there. I kind of misunderstood it there, I tought it was for something else ttough. since I see thee "libc.so" s

I saw that. but I'm lost when I see the:

"print(gg.getRangesList('lib*.so'))"

I don't see anywere a "lib"...

I tried the most logical thing for me...

gg.setRanges = gg.REGION_CODE_APP

it looks like I need to do something same as with freezing values...(I think).
but no need to mind it now ENBY, I let you know when I figured it out. aftherall I know you can`t just say it. thank you for the help.

Edited by XxhentaixX

GOT IT !!!

its like this:

gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_CODE_APP)
gg.searchNumber('1.294621e-38F;0.10000000149F',  gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(2)

i should look langer before asking :) and your right. i did not look good enough. more like i did not tried good enough :)

5 minutes ago, Critical_Hit-Xasikl said:

??

5 minutes ago, Critical_Hit-Xasikl said:

are you still cheating RoS?

I saw your last video that you uploaded today very good improvement to your script I must say. makes it easyer for others ofcourse.

??

13 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

im looking at fwd assualt's masskill adressess to find more hacks i found yet silent aim its a bit silent but ill make it more 

also i will make the luas much easier for others in the next updates my friend got something like um idk how to say it you'll see it in the next updates (i think so) lol , i can send you pic if you want

And im not cheating ros im not trying to find new hacks i just try to fix them or i have to remove them from my script bcs its banning people 

now im trying to encrypt the script because i want to post fwd hacks and people are gonna steal them in the first day if i can ask would you like to tell me what you used to encrypt them?

i used many programs but gg cant run the encrypted lua

yes, I started encrypting my scripts to...I was a bit tired of my work getting stolen...now, I wont blame the others. in the end it was my fault for not protecting my own work. I know some hacks for FW assault. but I havent had much time for cheating it because they complained a lot about RoS cheats...so now I`m working on some new hacks for RoS...ofcourse I will put them VIP, lol I can make some money out of it..i think I gived enough free RoS cheats already...it seems for encrypting they use luac or something, well, I don't do the encryption because my friend does, but soon I will do it my self. he just has to teatch me how to do it. because I don`t have enough programing experience, and on YouTube they explain it like they miss 70% of there brains for a proper explanation. very selfish of them, they don`t ceep eye for the noobs. no they start talking on there own Level and epect noobs to understand there Chinese...and they know whe wont understand it, they wamt us to research but that's easyer said then done when you not know the very important thing to move on...lol, I better should have done some studie with PC. d***.