Game guardian with virtual space not working

Noob101

Good day . i need assistance with using game guardian in the virtual space. I used game guardian in parallel space this saturday and worked perfectly. But now when launching gg in the virtual space either on go , parallel space or 2face there are no games listed to choose from. I have moved the games to the virtual space as per instructions but still not picked up. Note : i was able to pick up the games this passed saturday. I have uninstalled and i stalled gg and the virtual space applications and ywt nothing is working. I do not have root but do not want to root my device.

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

Try optimized versions of virtual spaces or another firmware or other device or get root.
https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/19421-virtual-spaces-to-run-gameguardian-without-root/
On MIUI and FlyMe need disable internal virtual space (clone apps).

one question how disable this?i think the asus have this because close the gameguardian

• Administrators

I don't know exactly. One instruction:

In general, the essence of this in some firmware there is a built-in "second space" - application cloning is called. Exactly is in flyme and MIUI. Virtue above gave me a link to the topic with meizu in which the guys noticed that when using cloning there are problems with Google services they have decided to just turn off all the slaved applications and reboots, it did not help me. I decided on the same problem to google in the profile topic of my xiaomi note 4 MIUI. It also described problems such as the synchronization of Google's Clavia, backup, stops working. Actually, when cloning in MIUI, sub-section 999 is created. That's what it must be demolished by the method described below in order to permanently disable the built-in cloning:

I stumbled upon such a bug - if you create a clone of the application, then disable backup to google disk and sync words in GBoard. For a long time I could not understand why, while in the list of applications I did not see two copies of Google services. Then it dawned upon me. In general, it is treated like this:
1. Go to Settings - Clone applications and uncheck all cloned applications.
2. Settings - About phone - 8 times taped to MIUI version, then go to Settings - Advanced settings - For developers, enable debugging via USB.
3. On the PC, you need to download platform tools for your OS. Connect the device to the PC via USB. Open the command line, go to the folder with unpacked platform tools, type the command

adb shell pm remove-user 999

The phone will ask you for permission.

The clones of Google applications will disappear, it will make a backup in Google disk and synchronize the dictionary in the gboard.

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=804582&view=findpost&p=68629584

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=259340&view=findpost&p=72722908

1 minute ago, Enyby said:

i find something strange , when try instal in my tablet samsung the permissions have the last is a system permission but in the asus not ask this permission when install the virtual app, is this blocked?

Some resolutions may not be granted on firmware. It depends on the firmware. If it is not in the list, then the firmware does not grant it.

you mean is bad?i mean is this bloking the virtual app or not afect by this permission?

• Administrators

This is not bad and not good. These are the features of the firmware. There is a set of standard permissions that should work everywhere, but there is a set of system permissions, the issuance of which remains at the discretion of the firmware. They can be protected by a signature, issued only to system applications and so on.

And virtual spaces declare all that is possible. Naturally, they do not get all the permissions. Well, it only affects whether they can provide these permissions to those applications that are inside them. If inside this permission is not needed, then there is no difference either whether the firmware was issued or not.

This is not bad and not good. These are the features of the firmware. There is a set of standard permissions that should work everywhere, but there is a set of system permissions, the issuance of which remains at the discretion of the firmware. They can be protected by a signature, issued only to system applications and so on.

ok thanks

Everytime I use virtual space and go on game gurdian I exist gamegurdian I downloaded root bypass and I haven't tested it out yet but I went onto the game gurdian app and I pressed root it worked but it said it faild to load I'm still working on finding a way to make it work

50 minutes ago, JustRandom said:

Everytime I use virtual space and go on game gurdian I exist gamegurdian I downloaded root bypass and I haven't tested it out yet but I went onto the game gurdian app and I pressed root it worked but it said it faild to load I'm still working on finding a way to make it work

what root bypass you mean'?

9 hours ago, Enyby said:

Try optimized versions of virtual spaces or another firmware or other device or get root.
https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/19421-virtual-spaces-to-run-gameguardian-without-root/
On MIUI and FlyMe need disable internal virtual space (clone apps).

Thank you so much will try and see if i can get this done. I cannot unfortunately root my lg v30+ as they do not allow bootloader unlock as yet. But thanks for the reply.