chambs for any game

Platonic

hi guys, today I found chambs hack for rules of survival. in this case I will explain ya guys a hint how you maby find a chambs for the multiplayer game you desire.

it taked me a whyle before I figured it out, bt ofcourse I can not give all the info you want ;) you need to search ya self to.

a chambs value is not found in the easy is a match( to many results then and crashes). you need to find the value at the start of the game(when it still loads), and in most cases the value is between 0 and 100...thank me later, then afther you found some results, simply test it out by changing them in the game... ;) 

well I can`t say this works for every game since I don't play much games :) but please you should give it a try

like and suvbscribe for my You Tube channel: 

Screenshot_20180430-141748.png

Screenshot_20180430-142010.png

What is chambs hack?

I just want to find the giant character  hack for ROS. Can you please give me Any tips?

21 hours ago, BakaLee said:

What is chambs hack?

I just want to find the giant character  hack for ROS. Can you please give me Any tips?

its like seeing people through wall. it was kind of wrong from me to call it chambs hack since seeing people thorugh wall doesn't make it a shambs hack. but I just call it that because its similar to it :) (if whe say it in big picture)

Archived