CSR 2 Cheat

CreativeDude

Name of Game: CSR 2 Racing
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naturalmotion.customstreetracer2&hl=en_US
Version: 1.18.3
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Infinite gold and cash, infinite keys and highest level if possible
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: No, however I have seen people using GameGuardian on YouTube and it works, however most of them are outdated
Comments: Thanks a lot, and if you try this; good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

First set your search filter to only show dwords

Now look at your profile in the game and look for the lifetime cash amount

Do a dword search in gameguardian for that amount

Do a race and then check your profile again for the new amount

Refine your search in gameguardian with the new amount

There should only be one result, click it and select goto

Now change that value to the desired amount of cash

go down 5 lines and change that value to the desired amount of gold

now go down 12 lines and change that value to the desired amount of respect points

10000 is level 7 

1000000 is level 61

15000000 is level 254

once you level it up you can not lower it so make sure of the level you want if your not simply trying to max it out

I will look into the keys next

Edited by BadCase

This can get you a ban some say the amount of keys you give yourself makes a difference and to keep below 1000 but not sure I would only do it with a brand new account

• 2 months later...
On 5/8/2018 at 5:44 AM, BadCase said:

now go down 12 lines and change that value to the desired amount of respect points

10000 is level 7 

1000000 is level 61

15000000 is level 254

once you level it up you can not lower it so make sure of the level you want if your not simply trying to max it out

I am unable to search by my lifetime amount, it returns no results.  I was able to get free pulls on the silver and gold by changing their values to zero but I can't replecate. 

On a starting account I have no problems adding keys or changing the amounts of cash or gold.   It is just on one account it seems like it doesn't work anymore.  Same phone and everything, just different username

• 4 months later...
On 5/8/2018 at 5:44 AM, BadCase said:

10000 is level 7 

1000000 is level 61

15000000 is level 254

the keys I have discovered that if you find your total income, there are the key values seperated by two zeroes. Too value is a zero, next value is bronze keys, skip two zeroes and you got silver keys, skip two more and you got gold keys. I have also found another way to hack gold the easy way, there are two values where if you subtract them, they equal the amount of gold you have. Just change the higher value to 999,999,999 and you got a good amount of 'infinite' gold. I intend on making a full video tutorial as soon as possible.

Edited by ATS404
add video explination

12 minutes ago, ATS404 said:

the keys I have discovered that if you find your total income, there are the key values seperated by two zeroes. Too value is a zero, next value is bronze keys, skip two zeroes and you got silver keys, skip two more and you got gold keys. I have also found another way to hack gold the easy way, there are two values where if you subtract them, they equal the amount of gold you have. Just change the higher value to 999,999,999 and you got a good amount of 'infinite' gold. I intend on making a full video tutorial as soon as possible.

What changes have you made and how long has it been since you changed them? Did you end up getting banned? I may write a script for this I always change too much without waiting to see the results and getting banned, probably from messing with rewards but im not sure. Ill give you credit for your discoveries if I do.

Edited by BadCase

8 hours ago, BadCase said:

What changes have you made and how long has it been since you changed them? Did you end up getting banned? I may write a script for this I always change too much without waiting to see the results and getting banned, probably from messing with rewards but im not sure. Ill give you credit for your discoveries if I do.

I haven't gotten banned, so far I have given myself infinite gold, infinite cash, infinite keys of all three types, how to give stars to the cars and I even managed to change the paint to "unlimited freshness" type cars. I also just managed to hack the respect points.

3 hours ago, ATS404 said:

I haven't gotten banned, so far I have given myself infinite gold, infinite cash, infinite keys of all three types, how to give stars to the cars and I even managed to change the paint to "unlimited freshness" type cars. I also just managed to hack the respect points.

How to hack Respect Points?

5 hours ago, ATS404 said:

nice looks like my mistake was messing with mission and daily rewards

However, I haven't been able to find any scripts for CSR2 and I'm not that much of an expert at creating one. I would be more than happy to make a script with you, I would just show you what I know in a YouTube video set as unlisted.

On 12/12/2018 at 1:38 PM, ATS404 said:

However, I haven't been able to find any scripts for CSR2 and I'm not that much of an expert at creating one. I would be more than happy to make a script with you, I would just show you what I know in a YouTube video set as unlisted.

Ya if you would like to make a video with the things i did not cover I will work on adding them I should have Currency, Keys and Respect Points scripted tonight, i promised my donors early access to my scripts but I will add a password for you as well and get you a copy as soon as i add your new discoveries.

I upload my scripts here 2 weeks after giving Donors early access.

On 12/12/2018 at 1:38 PM, ATS404 said:

OK I will be posting a script that does all of the stuff in my OP two weeks from today, I hope you get a chance to put together that video so I can add that stuff as well