Werewolf Online - Hard

IsoHere

Name of Game: Werewolf Online
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.werewolfapps.online&hl=en_US
Version: 0.7.5
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Gold
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I've tried to change most of the values, but they just crash my game.
Comments: Feel free to comment. Thanks in advance.

Well i spent my day on this game XD. Gold is just unhackable with gameguardian cause every vulnerable value is server sided.

Anyways, It was not that interesting to cheat money in this game, and i'll try to find where the roles of the current room's players are stored. Like this, you will just be cheated every single game and you could be seen like a Mega-seer lol. I already found some interesting stuff, and i'll try to do it by searching player's name and seeking around what I find

• 2 months later...
On 4/29/2018 at 6:16 AM, Rastakiwi said:

Well i spent my day on this game XD. Gold is just unhackable with gameguardian cause every vulnerable value is server sided.

Anyways, It was not that interesting to cheat money in this game, and i'll try to find where the roles of the current room's players are stored. Like this, you will just be cheated every single game and you could be seen like a Mega-seer lol. I already found some interesting stuff, and i'll try to do it by searching player's name and seeking around what I find

Can u hack role or see player role ?

On 7/26/2018 at 4:30 AM, fakeanglez said:

Can u hack role or see player role ?

I tried but got nothing interesting... I think roles are server sided too. It would be very hard to hack with game guardian to not say impossible. Maybe it would be possible if I find an exploit by reverse engineering, but I can't do it now and it would be quite long to do, with no promise of a result.

All of this is only if roles are server sided. I think it is the case, but i'm not sure, I'll keep searching sometimes but you should forget that roles hack, sorry xd.

Archived