Last day on earth: bunker alpha's code

Quimicas

Name of Game: Last day on earth
Version:1.8.1
What cheat? : bunker alpha's code
Hi everyone !

Here is my problem: I'm a very lazy man... So I'm trying to find a way to freeze the bunker alpha's code. Because I'm reeaaaly tired to run home, getting the new code on this shi** radio interface, after reseting bunker alpha using game guardian. Unfortunately I can't find anything about it on the Internet (not even Pr*n, which is questioning one of my few firm beliefs...).

I'm using game guardian for some years now, but only for quite simple tasks. Hacking last day on earth is far too difficult for me to do without some guidance. Here is what I found until now (and it's not much...): different codes seems to be stored in the game memory rather than a code being generated randomly. I've came to this conclusion when, after searching a code I found only one result in dword which didn't change after reseting the bunker. The new code was found on a completely different address. But... I can be wrong ^^

If anyone knows if it's doable, has already did it or happen to be able to find a way to do it... I'll be really grateful ( yeah only that, I'm lazy but broke too^^).

Edit: it's now version 1.8.2

Thanks for the answer! 

I don't have discord so I haven't tried your solution yet. But I wonder if it will work in my case: I reset the bunker code every 5min or so to try to get the gas tank, which means I'm not using the official code of the day. Can discord really display the specific codes that are generated on my device one after another?

Archived