GAME GAURDIAN NEW FEATURE REQUEST

CrazyGaming764

Question

THIS IS NOT ABOUT TO REQUEST HACK FOR APPS/GAMES, THIS IS ABOUT REQUESTING A NEW FEATURE ON GAME GUARDIAN WHICH, I THINK MANY PEOPLE WILL LIKE. ?

DESCRIPTION:=

I am using Fwd assault mod menu through game guardian but, everytime i need to enable hacks/disable it , i have to go through all GameGuardian menu then execute it but, this makes some BAD experience because, if i need to turn on a hack and i have only 40sec left then, it will waste lots of time there. ?

So, i have a request towards all Hard working Developers to add this below feature so, that would be Great for all users. ?

FEATURE:=

We need a shortcut of that Lua script so, we don't need to open that script again and again from menu. ?

When we get the icon in Home screen, we can open it directly insted of menu & that will be floating like GG unless we exit it also, here should be a minimize option so,we can minimize insted of exit. ?

Also insted of showing toast/alert at the end, it should have flash in LOG beside the MENU, something like a MOD MENU.?️

If there is possibility of changing background of that mod menu including border change then that would be great. ?

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS FEATURE?

**I AM JUST REQUESTING,IF YOU LIKE IT THEN PLEASE CONSIDER TO ADD IT ?

THANK YOU

HAVE A GREAT DAY

1 answer to this question

Archived