Blade Crafter currency hack

Rastakiwi

Name of Game: Blade Crafter
Game Version: 2.10
Name of Cheat: money and gems
Search type: Dword (group search)

Video:

More details in the youtube video description. Take care when changing gems value (game is protected). Also I apologize for the bad quality.

Ask if you want to know something, I'll try to help ;).

• 7 months later...
On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 7:46 AM, Rastakiwi said:

Name of Game: Blade Crafter
Game Version: 2.10
Name of Cheat: money ans gems
Search type: Dword (group search)

Video:

More details in the youtube video description. Take care when changing gems value (game is protected). Also I apologize for the horrible quality, I just don't understand why it looks like this.

Ask if you want to know something, I'll try to help ;).

I search 0 results but I tried again with exit game but it not change

3 hours ago, Qusdrok said:

I search 0 results but I tried again with exit game but it not change

Make sure GG is set to default (check that the searching memory range is set to default and that there is shown "in all memory" in the search panel). I just tried the hack and the code still works on last version. If GG is effectively set to default maybe send me a video of what you do. In the worst case the code won't work on some devices but I don't think so because the structure where the constants of th e code are seems to be directly encoded by the developers and these values should not change.

18 hours ago, Qusdrok said:

yes, I'm sure gg is set to default is "in all memory", but I don't know way make a video 

You can search on internet ^^. There is an app that I use called DU recorder which can records and edits videos on phone if you want.

Archived