Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

1 hour ago, J11_ said:

Yes but which one so I won't get the memory error. Sorry for asking a lot I just don't know how to do it. Thank you again.

Screenshot_2019-09-09-15-25-11.png

Screenshot_2019-09-09-15-25-49.png

Tap on J,A,B,D,W.... Picture 2 

Just select only H Hex, D Dword, F Float, S string. It's easy for look

Now, look at the result select some and goto

The right value will be like this

3446 (edit to what you want maybe 36666)

-62727282828 (true xor edit to 36666x8)

You should update GG to last version 😉

Hi guys, I would like to know if someone has a solution for my problem; I modified the event numbers and now it says I have completed it, but theres a additional prize and I can't get it. I really wanted the cat shirt 😞

image.png

Edited by Gubleti
spam

6 hours ago, Gubleti said:

Hi guys, I would like to know if someone has a solution for my problem; I modified the event numbers and now it says I have completed it, but theres a additional prize and I can't get it. I really wanted the cat shirt 😞

image.png

Just restart the game

On 9/12/2019 at 5:46 AM, Gubleti said:

Doesn't work 😕

Don't start over, it's just one cosmetic, if you know how to datamine you can find that outfit's string and hack it with HEX in GG or string search in Cheat Engine.
If you can tell me the name I may be able to find it, I presume it has sweatshirt in name but I need more info. 

Just keep in mind this isn't permanent, it will work even after restart however if you change to some other clothing it will disappear.

5 hours ago, CrazyInferno said:

Guys, please. I need a quick and fast solution. I'm begging here..

Are you too lazy to search through this thread? There's also a ton of videos out there man.

Hey guys,

I'm very new to this but was hoping to get some guidance. I have read through the thread but havent seen anyone else have this problem so I'm guessing it's just an id10t problem. When I open the game and the keyboard hphm doesn't show up at all. Do you need to have a rooted phone to hack this game or is it something else? I'm using parallel space if that makes a difference. 

13 hours ago, Hopelesslylost said:

Hey guys,

I'm very new to this but was hoping to get some guidance. I have read through the thread but havent seen anyone else have this problem so I'm guessing it's just an id10t problem. When I open the game and the keyboard hphm doesn't show up at all. Do you need to have a rooted phone to hack this game or is it something else? I'm using parallel space if that makes a difference. 

You need root in order to use GG but just starting the game without root shouldn't be an issue.

You need to have Lolipop or higher android version to run it though or maybe your device is not supported, there have been such issues before but only when game officially launched.

Maybe try running it on emulator, good luck!

So my current pc cant handle an emulator and my phone isnt rooted. I didnt want to ask but I figured the worst that could happen is I'd be ignored or yall just say no, but would it be possible for someone to hack my game for me? I know it's asking a lot but I figured I might as well give it a shot. Thank you for the help so far and all the knowledge I gained from this thread