Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

13 hours ago, CrazyInferno said:

I can't. This is impossible for me. I guess I suck at hacking so much, I can't even follow instructions. It doesn't work for me.. 😞 Can you please make a tutorial for a level 20?

bro i was at level 6, i cleared my data and started new without login to facebook. then i followed these legend guys tutorial and boom i was able to modify coins, gems and energies. it worked for me. then i relinked my facebook account to the new one

9 hours ago, JeonghannieYoon said:

Was wondering how to edit the values of the other types of notebooks. Followed @Helskrim 's tutorial video and it worked perfectly!! Thank you for that 😄 now just need to know how to do it for the other types :))

i was able to modify one notebook with the same method (by searching the value with dword and then clicking on goto then change the first one and then 6 one with x8) but i was only able to modify 1 notebook value and also its very hard to get notebook. is there any way i can change all the notebook values in new version?

• Moderators
On 6/9/2019 at 2:44 PM, IndiRock said:

i was able to modify one notebook with the same method (by searching the value with dword and then clicking on goto then change the first one and then 6 one with x8) but i was only able to modify 1 notebook value and also its very hard to get notebook. is there any way i can change all the notebook values in new version?

You can't add without already Irving at least 1 of the one you want.

You can convert all of the type to be another though.

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

You can't add without already Irving at least 1 of the one you want.

You can convert all of the type to be another though.

How to convert?? Can you please explain me. And do you know how to get these special bundle for free?

Screenshot_20190611-041726.jpg

On 6/15/2019 at 5:06 AM, FAII said:

The simple search method of value replacement doesn't seem to work for Full Marks anymore. Anyone know what to do now?

It works fine for me, did it for mine and the wife's with no problems

Is there a currently working xp hack? The fuzzy search method no longer seems to work.

[added 1 minute later]

@YusukeApparently it doesn't work if you don't move locations between gaining points. If you do a search for your current points, gain some more, don't change location and refine the search with your new point total, one of the necessary values won't show up for some reason.

Edited by FAII

On 6/24/2019 at 2:38 AM, FAII said:

Is there a currently working xp hack? The fuzzy search method no longer seems to work.

[added 1 minute later]

@YusukeApparently it doesn't work if you don't move locations between gaining points. If you do a search for your current points, gain some more, don't change location and refine the search with your new point total, one of the necessary values won't show up for some reason.

Again, it worked for me without moving locations, just gaining the points and refining was all I did..

As for xp hack that works, did you search this thread? Nofear has a post with instructions and video on how to do XP as well as coins, gems and notebooks....

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Elif said:

Anyone know how to help me?

my level has been stuck like this and I can’t find the value, I’ve tried 4 times now with unknown dword. Help me pls

image.jpg

There is a tutorial with video by NoFear back on page 20. 

But, level 49 is the max level for right now, so not sure what you hope to change......

Edited by Yusuke