Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

Does anyone have a method of finding/changing magizoology level IF I've had already maxed all the creatures that are available? 

I'm currently level 3 in magizoology and mistakenly maxed all the available creatures so now I'm stuck at level 3 and can't figure out how to find and change my magizoology level.  I can't get any new creatures because of being stuck at level 3.

Any help anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.

59 minutes ago, aucassin said:

Can someone help, I gon't get with what values refine magizoology xp search results.

On my wife's account I searched first for a broad range of 3000-4000 cause I want sure how magizoology exp there was. Then I fed and bonded with creatures and after I did every one of those interactions I chose the search option with the question mark and chose increased. After two creatures that refined it enough to find and modify.

That example is if you are level 3 in magizoology

Edited by Yusuke

11 hours ago, Yusuke said:

On my wife's account I searched first for a broad range of 3000-4000 cause I want sure how magizoology exp there was. Then I fed and bonded with creatures and after I did every one of those interactions I chose the search option with the question mark and chose increased. After two creatures that refined it enough to find and modify.

That example is if you are level 3 in magizoology

how do you search for a specific range? I've been trying to do that but with no luck. 

6 hours ago, miabi said:

how do you search for a specific range? I've been trying to do that but with no luck. 

See what he post the ~ is a range between 3000~4000    put that in search the values

3 hours ago, aucassin said:

@Yusuke, after i refined the range there're 20 results. It don't refines more no matter how much i feed the animals.

For me it had about the same, I just started going through the results and started changing them to see which would correspond to the magizoology level. For me it was the second or third result. As soon as you find the right one, it'll show when you click on your characters picture to bring up that screen with your level, attributes, etc.

For anyone wondering, the amount of magizoology XP you get is the same as the creature XP you get. So if you feed your creature and get 30 diamonds or creature XP, you will get 30 magizoology XP. That should help anyone trying to find their magizoology XP as you can use that in 'N=O+D' to refine to actual value.

Edited by Yusuke

Oh my gosh.. this is way too complicated for me.. Can someone please dumb it down? I've only managed to hack coins, but even then it keeps flickering MAX but when I buy something it still brings my original coins back.. haven't had luck with gems, notebooks, skills, nor my Magizoology level.. Please PM me if yiou have spare time to help..