Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

Hello,

I just started experimenting with Game Guardian recently and like it so far. Changing the values of energy, currency, gems, attribute xp, level xp and friendship xp was very easy after a short learning progress and thanks to the detailed explanations in this thread. Thanks to everyone contributing in this thread and for everyone involved with this program.

Like other people here I have problems with adding books. It might have been patched. I would really appreciate it if someone with some knowledge in this topic could look into it.

Furthermore, I don‘t have an Android device so I‘m using an emulator (NoxPlayer for Windows). Speedhack/Time Jump doesn‘t work with it and therefore changing the magizoology xp doesn't work. If someone is using another Android emulator (Windows/Mac) and has Speedhack working, I‘d be very grateful if you could share the name of the emulator, version and operating system with me.

5 hours ago, miabi said:

Went to the creature area.

Searched for the book number Dword. Then when books were added or spent, used the d? to adjust appropriately and it would narrow it down. Then adjusted the one that came up and then the one that was 4th down (so first one to adjust, x, x, x, then the other one to adjust) same way as changing currencies. 

You‘d have to search for each book type individually, right? How did you manage to get enough books to reduce your results to 1 or 2 values? Books are really difficult to get imo.

1 hour ago, Kyrianu said:

How do you guys change a value (like money, time, etc) without crashing and/or freezing the game ? Can someone explain me the method ?

1) Make sure your game is paused when changing the value

2) There are two values you need to change. For example, you have 15 energy. Dword search value 15. Spend one energy, Dword search 14 and click on "refine", do this until you there is only one value left. Click on it, click on "Go to". MAKE SURE THE GAME IS PAUSED. Change the value to e.g. 100000. Then take the value four rows under it and change it to 100000X8 (first row: edit, second row: do nothing, third row: do nothing, fourth row: do nothing, fifth row: edit). Go back to your game, spend energy and your energy should change to 100000.

Look at this video:

MIABI you have right!! It work, i  finally change notebook! Thanks a lot. The procedure is the same for money or friend point. You have to spend some book or earn some to refine the search. I had 54 brown notebook and i spent 10 to try if it works, and it works. At the end i have only 2 result (of 44), i tried with one and it works. Now i am waiting the new event to earn some red or blue notebook so i can change that value too. For the yellow one, i have to wait untill i power up the creature (give only one yellow book) and i think it will be a little more hard. 

I maxed everything, after maxed the notebook i olso maxed all the new magic creature that i bought and the magi-zoologist lev (max10). But i have a question: is it possible to modify the house point? I want to try to finish this house pride event as soon as possible 🙂 

I finally managed to change a few values, thanks you.

😄 

Oddly enough i didn't any issue with the house point, i searched for my number of point and modified it. That was useful to change the notebook value (red ones so far only). But I don't think you can end the event earlier as it's a timed competion against other players. but you can easily win it (well... I guess it depend if you oponent are bot or humans and are hacking as well)

I can change the energy value, and the friends level, and the abilities.

I can found the coins and gems, but I cant change them so far. The gems are particularly frustrating as you don't always know in advance you're gonna gain them and you don't get a lot (except the +3 that are free obviously) and without them i can't skip ahead.

On 5/16/2019 at 9:04 AM, popineo1 said:

I maxed everything, after maxed the notebook i olso maxed all the new magic creature that i bought and the magi-zoologist lev (max10). But i have a question: is it possible to modify the house point? I want to try to finish this house pride event as soon as possible 🙂 

Did you use a speed hack to max magizoologist level? I can't max it because speed hack doesn't work for me -.-

I modified the house points the same way I modified attributes. However, it didn't have an effect on the event. I guess it's server sided. It still help winning the house cup though.

goodbyetoyou

i did not use a speed hack for magizoology level, just do as the friend mode to max it and the creature level. I also gain about 10k of trophy (i want to have a low profile) as the same method of any currency and now i am in the firsth position of the house pride event. Follow the guides!

On 5/16/2019 at 2:04 AM, popineo1 said:

How did you max the magizoology level?

For house pride event I just searched for amount of points you currently have then refine to new ones accumulated.
Change it like everything else, the initial dword and then the 4th one after to be the same dword and x8.
I only upped mine by 500 cause I didn't want to do too much and chance getting caught since those are seen by other players.

Edited by Yusuke

I finally changed my gem number, which is in all meaning of the word, a game changer ^^

I got the blue notebooks as well thanks to the event. For the zoology level, the issue is that since i've already increased most of my beast to max artificially (except for one) and I don't have a number to search and no way to diminish it, I can only hope my game doesn't crash in the next 6 hours (wish me luck!) so I can refine the 1500 results I have left.

What could help is if someone knew what number the magyzoology is at around when you're level 3 ? That would help me narrow the search.

On 4/21/2019 at 5:36 PM, NoFear said:

Happy Easter

Please, if you plan on sharing on YouTube or anywhere else. Just give proper credit please.

Currencies

Notebooks

Instructions:

Currencies, XP and Notebooks
Look at what level your character is, and you will use that for the search.
If level 27, search 0;27e~27.99e::5
Then search 0.
Save your results.
Select all.
Change address 20 (Not HEX)
Add values back to search.
Now same idea except your level x100. So search 2700~2799x8
The x8 is because it's a dword xor with key 8 bytes away.
Now below you can see your current xp if you want to edit.
If so, pause game with gg, edit the dword sand the dword xor properly. So if you edit xp to 75000 the dword xor will be 75000x8.
Now to get to currencies. 
Long press the value in your search
Offset calculator.
Offset -68 (HEX)
Please at this step if anyone has different results, please let me know.
The value this brings you to, long press that, go to pointer.
You'll now be at your coins earned and gems earned.
Again, to edit, must pause game, and must keep proper dword xor format.
Enjoy!

Notebooks
***You must have at least 1 notebook to do this***

Dword search
1,920,234,561;1,953,849,961;1,702,129,518;1,802,465,122;76B;49B;5;5;1,701,539,668::121
long press the value 1,702,129,518 in your results and copy address.
Now dword search.
Paste the address and put h after it. so if address AABBCCDD will be AABBCCDDh.
And with that will be the qty you have of notebooks. So if you have 12
AABBCCDDh;12::41
like that.
you should have 1 result. If you have like 1 notebook, you might have multiple values of one in your results, it will be the last value in the results.

Hi, I did everything in proper order as shown on videos and it doesn't work, Neither currencies nor books. Search range is in all memory. So I have two screen recordings so you may have a look that I didn't mess it up. https://drive.google.com/open?id=19CjVN3seFLapkx8LBBIt40WjZcfTRprF

Edited by flyinviper

@aucassin I believe you don't need a N=O+D search for animal "love", I just directly searched for and changed the number of points written on the screen. It decrease each time you interact and decreases each time you reach a new level.