Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

On 12/4/2018 at 8:23 AM, Helskrim said:

Unknown dword search, earn coins,insert amount,N=O+D, earn coins and repeat until you see 2 or 3 results, pause the game and edit the address with higher value, first one 999999 or whatever number you desire, 4th one 999999x8 this is for coins

Below that are gems, do the same. 

hphmgg.jpg

Just be careful while editing this, I recommend putting high numbers because if you put less than the total coins or gems you've earned through normal gameplay you will break your game.

thanks!!!!!!!!!!! working !!!

On 4/29/2018 at 5:35 PM, VictorKOK said:

I couldn't make it work, but thanks for the reply, it's better to wait for NoFear

Anyone have this bug with parallel spaces with gameguardian and this game?show 0 size   and not possible search because this bug i try last gameguardian and last parallel spaces,anyone know how fix this? Anyby?

Screenshot_2018-12-21-23-30-39.jpg

Edited by nalcwap

1 hour ago, nalcwap said:

Anyone have this bug with parallel spaces with gameguardian and this game?show 0 size   and not possible search because this bug i try last gameguardian and last parallel spaces,anyone know how fix this? Anyby?

Screenshot_2018-12-21-23-30-39.jpg

Try selecting the process again, it does not reattach to the process when you restart a game in Parallel Space

1 hour ago, BadCase said:

Try selecting the process again, it does not reattach to the process when you restart a game in Parallel Space

i not restart the game, i only start  and i atach then try search but the error appear in this game,thanks

2 hours ago, nalcwap said:

i not restart the game, i only start  and i atach then try search but the error appear in this game,thanks

Hmm that is very strange, is there more than one process with the games icon in the list?

• 2 weeks later...

Does this method still work for hacking gems? And if so, can someone write out step-by-step instructions? Because the video is very fast and pretty fuzzy when it comes to the gem hacking section. I can't make heads or tails of it.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, FAII said:

Nvm. I figured out how to do this. Thanks for the guide, it worked like a charm. Anyone been able to figure out how to edit the books yet?

Guide on sbenny. And possibly public guides based on it too.