Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

• Moderators
1 hour ago, QmasBlue said:

Not on my case, take my current Energy for example:

994687 thats what I call a, the value.

The key you say will be on line BA4C7624 (0D or -1169394140X) lets call it k.

(I take the X not the D because a XOR 0 (or a ⊕ 0) is always a)

Finally the xor value is on line BA4C7628 and its 1546067872D, I call it b.

b7655a74d16c8bcaf3df9b656953c705.png

If you do ⊕ k (a XOR b) you end up with -1169990821 that's not our b, is it?

However if you do ⊕ b you'll get 1546138335 and you can check that doing ⊕ 1546138335 will return b.

Tl;dr: Maybe in yours the value in the middle is the key but for me... it isn't or I'm dumb. Anyways you can get the true key doing this.

I add two images of the calculations

1) The wrong one (⊕ k with the wrong k)

bbab6b62099e5d12ac9fd264a9ad40f0.png

2) The right one (to get the real k, a ⊕ b)

1783304744b775daf8d68420f764d82e.png

You are confusing yourself. You have WORD values visible. You are counting word line making it wrong.

BA4C7628 is xor key

BA4C7630 is xor value

7 hours ago, QmasBlue said:

Tl;dr: Maybe in yours the value in the middle is the key but for me... it isn't or I'm dumb. Anyways you can get the true key doing this.

As I said there I could be dumb... or just "kinda new" to GG. Maybe messed with which values are being shown at some point and forgot about it.

Anyways, changed it (no more Word) and it works. But Magizoology EXP worked by changing the key then because I'm already lvl 6 and changed the key with my method(thinking it was the value ofc).

So thanks for your time!

• Moderators
4 hours ago, QmasBlue said:

As I said there I could be dumb... or just "kinda new" to GG. Maybe messed with which values are being shown at some point and forgot about it.

Anyways, changed it (no more Word) and it works. But Magizoology EXP worked by changing the key then because I'm already lvl 6 and changed the key with my method(thinking it was the value ofc).

So thanks for your time!

Nice!

Maybe some values you can. But it seems most you need to retain the key being used. Glad you got it ?

On 4/29/2018 at 10:06 PM, hackertest said:

..... You will post when today? monday?

Bro.. be more patient، I've been waiting for over a.. I lost counting after month, but if no fear said he'll do it, then he will ☆

Edited by INeedHax

On 11/30/2018 at 1:42 PM, Fruitytoast said:

Can someone please assist? Used to be able to edit the values for coins and gems, but the method no longer seems to be working. Can someone please advise? 

Still works. As mentioned many times before make sure to search for new coin earnings not total if that's your problem.

9 hours ago, Helskrim said:

Still works. As mentioned many times before make sure to search for new coin earnings not total if that's your problem.

Perhaps i am doing it wrong. Is it still you look for the value, then earn some, then refine using N=O+D? Then change that entry plus the fourth one below?

20 hours ago, Fruitytoast said:

Perhaps i am doing it wrong. Is it still you look for the value, then earn some, then refine using N=O+D? Then change that entry plus the fourth one below?

Unknown dword search, earn coins,insert amount,N=O+D, earn coins and repeat until you see 2 or 3 results, pause the game and edit the address with higher value, first one 999999 or whatever number you desire, 4th one 999999x8 this is for coins

Below that are gems, do the same. 

hphmgg.jpg

Just be careful while editing this, I recommend putting high numbers because if you put less than the total coins or gems you've earned through normal gameplay you will break your game.

Edited by Helskrim

12 minutes ago, Helskrim said:

Unknown dword search, earn coins,insert amount,N=O+D, earn coins and repeat until you see 2 or 3 results, pause the game and edit the address with higher value, first one 999999 or whatever number you desire, 4th one 999999x8 this is for coins

Below that are gems, do the same. 

hphmgg.jpg

Just be careful while editing this, I recommend putting high numbers because if you put less than the total coins or gems you've earned through normal gameplay you will break your game.

very thanks, can try this game i think is encryçpted but not sure   ,    

iMonster - Rougelike rpg value doesn't change. (#73lcg3k5)

10 hours ago, nalcwap said:

very thanks, can try this game i think is encryçpted but not sure   ,    

iMonster - Rougelike rpg value doesn't change. (#73lcg3k5)

I can't run that game on rooted device for some reason, never seen an app that refuses to run itself on a root before.

I know Magisk has some root hide feature but I'm using SuperSU on bluestacks with some other tools and I really can't be bothered to switch to Magisk just for this one game, sorry.

Edited by Helskrim

Anyone found a way to level up Magizoologist without using feed/bond on a pet yet?

as I said before, my Niffler, Fairy and Porlock are all at max level and I'm still at level 2 Magizoologist.

Made the mistake of leveling them up without first leveling up my Magizoologist level, so now I can't get the other creatures because they require level 3+