Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

This is the current level cap on Magizoology. I actually recommend hacking this first before the creature XP as you will need to feed it in order to find the right value.

1. Hack time again, 5h = 18000s search that and change to 1 sec or however you like.
2. Delete all results and start fuzzy search

3. Start feeding the animal (x1 food = 3xp, x2 = 7xp and x3 = 12xp) It's up to you which one you pick it doesn't matter, it's the regular N=O+D process

4. You should have 2 results in the end, pause the game, edit the higher one and you're all set, next time you feed the animal your level will max out.

jf1QZPC2TdKhpSDTf4i_QA.png

3 hours ago, Helskrim said:

This is the current level cap on Magizoology. I actually recommend hacking this first before the creature XP as you will need to feed it in order to find the right value.

1. Hack time again, 5h = 18000s search that and change to 1 sec or however you like.
2. Delete all results and start fuzzy search

3. Start feeding the animal (x1 food = 3xp, x2 = 7xp and x3 = 12xp) It's up to you which one you pick it doesn't matter, it's the regular N=O+D process

4. You should have 2 results in the end, pause the game, edit the higher one and you're all set, next time you feed the animal your level will max out.

jf1QZPC2TdKhpSDTf4i_QA.png

What about if we've already got all 3 creatures at max and still only at level 2 Magizoology.. is there a way to get your Magizoology to max? another creature has been released and requires level 3 Magizoology.

10 hours ago, Theirin said:

What about if we've already got all 3 creatures at max and still only at level 2 Magizoology.. is there a way to get your Magizoology to max? another creature has been released and requires level 3 Magizoology.

That's what I've been afraid of, by the time I figured out how to hack level xp I already had 2 creatures maxed and I was in the process of levelling up Fairy. 
For now, all you can do is wait and hope JC releases more creatures and hopefully one of them will have level 2 requirement, I'm so sorry I didn't think it would be this way.

Wrote these down while I was maxing books, food, and Magizoology up:

porluck level II ~ bond time 12hrs ~feed time 4hrs

fairy level I ~ bond time 12hrs ~ feed time 5hrs

bowtruckle level I ~ bond time 12hrs ~ feed time 6hrs 

4hrs ~ 14400 seconds

5hrs ~ 1800 seconds

6hrs ~ 21600 seconds

12hrs ~ 43200 seconds 

4 hours ago, Helskrim said:

That's what I've been afraid of, by the time I figured out how to hack level xp I already had 2 creatures maxed and I was in the process of levelling up Fairy. 
For now, all you can do is wait and hope JC releases more creatures and hopefully one of them will have level 2 requirement, I'm so sorry I didn't think it would be this way.

It’s not your fault, it’s mine for rushing and not thinking ahead to be honest lol, as you said, hopefully they’ll release another pet that requires rank 1 or 2.

thanks for the guides though :)

How did you guys do the red notebooks or the Magizoology exp? I get to the dword values (even try the x8 4 lines below them) but always end up with a get Memory error

For example Fuzzy dword, get 2 notebooks, N=O+2, get 1 notebook, N=O+1, ... ,  I end up with 2 values I get the higher and change it (with and without the <new value>x8 4 lines below) 

Hello,

I'm new at this, but every time I tried to hack Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery for animals time hack with GG with Nox App Player on my Mac, the game crashed and I add this images of this issue. I'm sure that I did pause the game before I do edit it; whenever I unpaused and closed it after Im done with editing things, this error popped in... I checked everything; everything is updated and the root thing is on...

PS I don't understand how to do to getting stuff such as stats like xor dword. I did read this whole ten pages; but still don't understand about this concept... I tried to do edit maxed stats and friendships points with simple instructions that I followed on youtube and some posts on this forum before; but it didn't do anything... I just don't understand about xor dword in editor... I'm pretty good at this technology but I can't clicked with this, lol...

Thank you

Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 9.45.06 PM.png

14 hours ago, QmasBlue said:

How did you guys do the red notebooks or the Magizoology exp? I get to the dword values (even try the x8 4 lines below them) but always end up with a get Memory error

For example Fuzzy dword, get 2 notebooks, N=O+2, get 1 notebook, N=O+1, ... ,  I end up with 2 values I get the higher and change it (with and without the <new value>x8 4 lines below

You do the same procedure you did with Gold, gems (watch NoFear's video if you don`t know what i'm talking about). You have to go to the value and modify the values there.

And if the video didn't help, go to this thread's page 5 and search for "DAV0o7", he explained NoFear's actions in the video...

Edited by Pidgeon

2 hours ago, Pidgeon said:

You do the same procedure you did with Gold, gems (watch NoFear's video if you don`t know what i'm talking about). You have to go to the value and modify the values there.

And if the video didn't help, go to this thread's page 5 and search for "DAV0o7", he explained NoFear's actions in the video...

The thing is Im doing the same thing. I have followed this post a long time, but I didnt need to post anything, everything worked fine.

Now, suddenly I cant change those 2 new things:

I search red notebooks (fuzzy search, earn them, find the highest value(earned notebooks)), change the dword to 999 (for example) and 4 below to 999x8, same procedure with magizoology exp.

The only thing that worries me is that when I write the 999x8 or 237x8 or <any number> x8 it always inserts a 0D.

Thanks for your help, time and every method posted here guys. (Now I can say that hahaha)

• Moderators
4 hours ago, QmasBlue said:

The thing is Im doing the same thing. I have followed this post a long time, but I didnt need to post anything, everything worked fine.

Now, suddenly I cant change those 2 new things:

I search red notebooks (fuzzy search, earn them, find the highest value(earned notebooks)), change the dword to 999 (for example) and 4 below to 999x8, same procedure with magizoology exp.

The only thing that worries me is that when I write the 999x8 or 237x8 or <any number> x8 it always inserts a 0D.

Thanks for your help, time and every method posted here guys. (Now I can say that hahaha)

You could take the xor key, 2 lines above xor value, copy it, then goto the xor value and use the xor calc in gg to enter the xor value with proper key without typing x8.

Thanks @NoFear for reminding me its a XOR and that I can do it with simple maths (or logic).

If a is value, k, the xor key and the "xor-ed" value. (And is XOR) I did:

⊕ k = b  =>  a ⊕ ⊕ k = a ⊕ b  =>  k = a ⊕ b

That way I get and use the XOR calc in GG with it.

Had to do it this way cause the 2 lines above value wasn't the key, at least not for me.

For example:

a = 322 (my magizoology exp), was xor-ed as b = 1858345275 but the key was k = -2034472316.

In that scenario ⊕ k = -2034471994 ≠ b

So thanks again, currently lvl 6 Magizoology and will do the red notebooks next.

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, QmasBlue said:

Thanks @NoFear for reminding me its a XOR and that I can do it with simple maths (or logic).

If a is value, k, the xor key and the "xor-ed" value. (And is XOR) I did:

⊕ k = b  =>  a ⊕ ⊕ k = a ⊕ b  =>  k = a ⊕ b

That way I get and use the XOR calc in GG with it.

Had to do it this way cause the 2 lines above value wasn't the key, at least not for me.

For example:

a = 322 (my magizoology exp), was xor-ed as b = 1858345275 but the key was k = -2034472316.

In that scenario ⊕ k = -2034471994 ≠ b

So thanks again, currently lvl 6 Magizoology and will do the red notebooks next.

Dword Value

2 lines below = xor key

2 lines below = xor value

7 hours ago, NoFear said:

Dword Value

2 lines below = xor key

2 lines below = xor value

Not on my case, take my current Energy for example:

994687 thats what I call a, the value.

The key you say will be on line BA4C7624 (0D or -1169394140X) lets call it k.

(I take the X not the D because a XOR 0 (or a ⊕ 0) is always a)

Finally the xor value is on line BA4C7628 and its 1546067872D, I call it b.

b7655a74d16c8bcaf3df9b656953c705.png

If you do ⊕ k (a XOR b) you end up with -1169990821 that's not our b, is it?

However if you do ⊕ b you'll get 1546138335 and you can check that doing ⊕ 1546138335 will return b.

Tl;dr: Maybe in yours the value in the middle is the key but for me... it isn't or I'm dumb. Anyways you can get the true key doing this.

I add two images of the calculations

1) The wrong one (⊕ k with the wrong k)

bbab6b62099e5d12ac9fd264a9ad40f0.png

2) The right one (to get the real k, a ⊕ b)

1783304744b775daf8d68420f764d82e.png