Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

2 minutes ago, Sverch said:

Yeah, tried it, but doesn't do anything for me, it doesn't even freeze like in video, not to mention give an error. Unfortunately can't try it on smartphone, I can play it only from emulator (Bluestacks 4 (root), if that matters)
Thanks for the help, anyway!

Here you go, it's really simple and since you're using rooted bluestacks like myself then it will work! I couldn't show you friendship hack since I've already maxed out levels but with this searching for friendship points is a piece of cake.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoxXve_Hq5A

6 minutes ago, Helskrim said:

Here you go, it's really simple and since you're using rooted bluestacks like myself then it will work! I couldn't show you friendship hack since I've already maxed out levels but with this searching for friendship points is a piece of cake.

AH! Now I understand! I thought you should narrow down the search for adress AFTER you use activity and then change value! Now I understand! That should help next time.)) Wow that's really looks easy now!

On 9/15/2018 at 2:42 PM, Elif said:

Unknown D word search, earn friendship points. Put how much points you've earned and click N=O+D. should come up with 1 or 2 results. Click go to, and edit the same way as the energy. Something like 5000 and the 4th one 5000x8. Pause the game too.

Screenshot_20180915-134149_Harry Potter.jpg

Speed hack. Still works for me ?

Looks like N and 4th after Nx8 doesn't work anymore... (N = friendship points)

Edit: s***e! Again my fault!
I was editing "4th" not "4th to first". Picture for potential someone who can be struggling as me.

Editing value.png

Edited by Sverch
Error

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2018 at 11:16 AM, Helskrim said:

I just tried that method and it worked flawlessly for both gobstones and meal with a friend which is (21,600 sec = 6h in Year 2).  Much appreciated man. I can't believe such a simple fix was right around the corner.

That's great, I'm still having some trouble with it... Could you perhaps post a video tutorial of how you got the timer hack for both or all three of the friendship activities? I'm also doing blue stacks and GG

4 hours ago, John24C said:

That's great, I'm still having some trouble with it... Could you perhaps post a video tutorial of how you got the timer hack for both or all three of the friendship activities? I'm also doing blue stacks and GG

On 10/14/2018 at 11:46 AM, Helskrim said:

I can't remember all the timers exactly as I'm in Year 4 right now, gobstones should still be 16h, not sure about the rest.

Edited by Helskrim

On 10/7/2018 at 4:21 PM, Helskrim said:

So I managed to find the address with 2 scans only, is this right? I assume the next time I play mini-game with her the level will increase to max? 

Screenshot_2.png

Could you do a video tutorial on how to do this please? I have been having a bit of trouble.

8 hours ago, John24C said:

Could you do a video tutorial on how to do this please? I have been having a bit of trouble.

On 10/17/2018 at 11:19 PM, Sverch said:

Looks like N and 4th after Nx8 doesn't work anymore... (N = friendship points)

Edit: s***e! Again my fault!
I was editing "4th" not "4th to first". Picture for potential someone who can be struggling as me.

Editing value.png

It's pretty much the same as everything else in the game.

5 hours ago, Sverch said:

It's pretty much the same as everything else in the game.

I tried it and edited it like that, but when I do the friendship activity I still only increase by about 10 friendship points... So if I could perhaps see it in a video I can see how it should look step by step from the Dword unknown N=O+D search. I was able to do the timer hack no problem, but am stuck on this one

5 hours ago, John24C said:

I tried it and edited it like that, but when I do the friendship activity I still only increase by about 10 friendship points... So if I could perhaps see it in a video I can see how it should look step by step from the Dword unknown N=O+D search. I was able to do the timer hack no problem, but am stuck on this one

You need to repeat the scans until you find the right value. Unknown dword, play friend activity, gain points, search N=O+D, friend activity again, gain points, search again.

You search the difference not total number, even if difference is by 10 every time keep repeating it and after 2 or 3 scans you will find the right value 1 or 2 results.