Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

• Moderators
56 minutes ago, Helskrim said:

I just tried that method and it worked flawlessly for both gobstones and meal with a friend which is (21,600 sec = 6h in Year 2).  Much appreciated man. I can't believe such a simple fix was right around the corner.

I tried that too yesterday however it didn't work either so I'm now convinced there's some conflict with GG and BlueStacks for certain things so there are some limitations, not sure how it is for other emulators but thanks so much for going out of your way to help me. ?

Btw, while I was playing with all these options and methods I realized Word in GG is equivalent of 2 bytes in Cheat Engine, Dword is 4 bytes, double is 8 bytes, float is 4 bytes decimal point. I should read some guides on XOR though this one still confuses me. 

Xor is just an Encryption.

This game takes 2 dword values, makes one the key and the other the value. If you read about xor Encryption, might help you to understand.

Is there a way to alter the house points? I have found the value (526 HP for me right now) and tried altering it the same way i did the gold. it always jumps back to the original value tho. Also for some reason after successfully changing gold once now i cant change it again (same for gems, they all revert to orig numbers)

I need lua script 
Game name Brother's in arm's 3 available in play store 
I request sir please create 

I need script  fast running , movement, location activities, will shots in online multiplayer matches

23 hours ago, darthscrat said:

Is there a way to alter the house points? I have found the value (526 HP for me right now) and tried altering it the same way i did the gold. it always jumps back to the original value tho. Also for some reason after successfully changing gold once now i cant change it again (same for gems, they all revert to orig numbers)

Yes, i could edit the HP with the same method that NoFear used for the gems, gold and xp. It also (surprisingly) works for House Pride...

Maybe you're doing something wrong, did you tried making a new account in an emulator? In nox, this method works perfectly for me.

Oh and btw thank you NoFear, your method works perfectly ?

Edited by Pidgeon

Hello. I was trying this method that you mentioned above with friendship activities. Friendhip points are easily found and edited. But I can't understand how to find or at least edit timers, because when I change them nothing changes and as I understand they don't have the same system with xor-values, are they?

Edited by Sverch

Another way to search for the times ones, if everything else is not cooperating.

Take the time in seconds and remember it.

Do a fuzzy search for everything.

Every few seconds keep clicking "Decreased"

Eventually the list will start getting small (it doesn't take long) and you'll notice a number similar to the number you remembered at the start.  This should be the value to change.

1 hour ago, SpeedHighway said:

Another way to search for the times ones, if everything else is not cooperating.

Take the time in seconds and remember it.

Do a fuzzy search for everything.

Every few seconds keep clicking "Decreased"

Eventually the list will start getting small (it doesn't take long) and you'll notice a number similar to the number you remembered at the start.  This should be the value to change.

Yeah, I tried it (it seemed quite obviuous at the time) and it doesn't work as there was no other (below 3 lines of initial one (with x8)) value to edit. Or I didn't get it... Maybe they changed to uneditable (server connected)?

Edited by Sverch

3 hours ago, SpeedHighway said:

It definitely still works.  I posted that just after lowering my 2 hour wait to 4 seconds so I could talk to Rowan in the common room about a vision that my character had.

Can you make a series of screenshots "for  dummies"?
Because I'm feeling that I'm doing something wrong.

5 hours ago, Sverch said:

Can you make a series of screenshots "for  dummies"?
Because I'm feeling that I'm doing something wrong.

Have you tried this method? It worked for me on rooted bluestacks so it should work on android device as well, it's by far the easiest method.
Instead of Gobstones I hacked Meal with the friend one which is 6 hours = 21600 seconds

On 10/8/2018 at 2:18 AM, lesandro said:

Playing Gobstones  in 16:00 = 57600 seconds, look for this value, before playing, will find several results, changed to 20, it will release again in 20 seconds.

7 hours ago, Helskrim said:

Have you tried this method? It worked for me on rooted bluestacks so it should work on android device as well, it's by far the easiest method.
Instead of Gobstones I hacked Meal with the friend one which is 6 hours = 21600 seconds

Yes, I did exactly that. Just to clarify: found the value which fits the most (closest to N seconds) and edit only it, right? (If yes, that did nothing for me)
Does it matter if I pause the game while searching and editing?

Edited by Sverch

45 minutes ago, Sverch said:

Yes, I did exactly that. Just to clarify: found the value which fits the most (closest to N seconds) and edit only it, right? (If yes, that did nothing for me)
Does it matter if I pause the game while searching and editing?

When editing yes, it makes all the difference, otherwise the game might crash or the value may revert back!

Edited by Helskrim

1 minute ago, Helskrim said:

When editing yes, it makes all the difference, otherwise the game might crash or the value may revert back!

Yeah, then did everything as it should be. I think I keep forgetting about some detail, but I can't figure out what exactly...

37 minutes ago, Sverch said:

Yeah, then did everything as it should be. I think I keep forgetting about some detail, but I can't figure out what exactly...

I'll upload a small video tutorial for you soon, in the meantime you could try this speedhack method if you haven't already, it didn't work for me in emulator but it works on mobile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fhFliTMjRM&t=2s

5 minutes ago, Helskrim said:

I'll upload a small video tutorial for you soon, in the meantime you could try this speedhack method if you haven't already, it didn't work for me in emulator but it works on mobile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fhFliTMjRM&t=2s

Yeah, tried it, but doesn't do anything for me, it doesn't even freeze like in video, not to mention give an error. Unfortunately can't try it on smartphone, I can play it only from emulator (Bluestacks 4 (root), if that matters)
Thanks for the help, anyway!