Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

On 7/28/2018 at 1:16 PM, NoFear said:

Fyi, finding xp, you can offset to the pointer for currency. That's the"fast" method I haven't shared yet.

Do you know how to hack friendship I've done it before but now I can no longer do it

On 9/14/2018 at 8:52 AM, NiceDove said:

Do you know how to hack friendship I've done it before but now I can no longer do it

Unknown D word search, earn friendship points. Put how much points you've earned and click N=O+D. should come up with 1 or 2 results. Click go to, and edit the same way as the energy. Something like 5000 and the 4th one 5000x8. Pause the game too.

Screenshot_20180915-134149_Harry Potter.jpg

On 9/11/2018 at 4:21 AM, lesandro said:

Thank you @NoFear

Have you tried reducing the time to play playing Gobstones or eating meals in the Great Hall?

Speed hack. Still works for me ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/15/2018 at 1:42 PM, Elif said:

Unknown D word search, earn friendship points. Put how much points you've earned and click N=O+D. should come up with 1 or 2 results. Click go to, and edit the same way as the energy. Something like 5000 and the 4th one 5000x8. Pause the game too.

How many scans did this take you? There's only 2 ways to gain friendship points aside from some quests in main storyline and without countdown timer reduction you'd have to wait many hours to scan the second time I guess.

Speed hack. Still works for me

None of the speedhack methods work for me nor unknown value search + unchanged/decreased for time reduction, without this I think It's impossible to hack friendship points unless waiting several hours as I mentioned above. 
I'm playing on bluestacks so maybe that's why..

3 hours ago, Helskrim said:

My phone is rooted so the speedhack works for me, it takes about 3 times to max someone, the meal, gobstones and butterbeer. If you have those 3 just wait till they're all availeble and start with unknown dword search. It should work after that, but you're right since it takes a long time to max out everyone, but at least its better than nothing.

4 hours ago, Elif said:

My phone is rooted so the speedhack works for me, it takes about 3 times to max someone, the meal, gobstones and butterbeer. If you have those 3 just wait till they're all availeble and start with unknown dword search. It should work after that, but you're right since it takes a long time to max out everyone, but at least its better than nothing.

I see, I didn't know there was a 3rd "mini-game" I haven't unlocked butterbeer one yet, thanks for reply.

9 minutes ago, Helskrim said:

So I managed to find the address with 2 scans only, is this right? I assume the next time I play mini-game with her the level will increase to max? 

Screenshot_2.png

Yupp, it does. But when working on like ppl you meet in year 3 and so on, i'd recommend you change the value to like 10.000. Just to be sure they max out, or youll have to do that all again?

I see, I didn't know there was a 3rd "mini-game" I haven't unlocked butterbeer one yet, thanks for reply.

You're welcome, i think you get it in like year 3 when meeting tonks..

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Helskrim said:

You must be the same one commenting on YouTube. I'll reply here for the timer.

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

You must be the same one commenting on YouTube. I'll reply here for the timer.

Yeah, sorry for spamming your youtube comment box I should've just tagged you here instead. 

So I found 1 value with double search and unknown decrease like you instructed me to however after editing double one to 0 and xor to dword 0x8 nothing changes in game unless I edited the wrong value? I don't know how to recognize xor value but I edited the one right above the double one.

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Helskrim said:

Yeah, sorry for spamming your youtube comment box I should've just tagged you here instead. 

So I found 1 value with double search and unknown decrease like you instructed me to however after editing double one to 0 and xor to dword 0x8 nothing changes in game unless I edited the wrong value? I don't know how to recognize xor value but I edited the one right above the double one.

Also read comment above yours. That's method before timer starts.

If you copy the value that you think is xor key, you can use known value and calculate it to confirm, yes, this is the xor value.

11 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Also read comment above yours. That's method before timer starts.

If you copy the value that you think is xor key, you can use known value and calculate it to confirm, yes, this is the xor value.

So first one is double and above one is xor value I edit first double 0 and second dword 0x8, but what am I doing wrong? It just doesn't change anything in game.

Screenshot_8.png

Screenshot_9.png

Edited by Helskrim

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Helskrim said:

So first one is double and above one is xor value I edit first double 0 and second dword 0x8, but what am I doing wrong? It just doesn't change anything in game.

Screenshot_8.png

Screenshot_9.png

2 lines below double is key.

2 lines below that is xor value

15 hours ago, lesandro said:

Playing Gobstones  in 16:00 = 57600 seconds, look for this value, before playing, will find several results, changed to 20, it will release again in 20 seconds.

I just tried that method and it worked flawlessly for both gobstones and meal with a friend which is (21,600 sec = 6h in Year 2).  Much appreciated man. I can't believe such a simple fix was right around the corner.

12 hours ago, NoFear said:

2 lines below double is key.

2 lines below that is xor value

I tried that too yesterday however it didn't work either so I'm now convinced there's some conflict with GG and BlueStacks for certain things so there are some limitations, not sure how it is for other emulators but thanks so much for going out of your way to help me. ?

Btw, while I was playing with all these options and methods I realized Word in GG is equivalent of 2 bytes in Cheat Engine, Dword is 4 bytes, double is 8 bytes, float is 4 bytes decimal point. I should read some guides on XOR though this one still confuses me. 

Edited by Helskrim