Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2018 at 5:13 PM, cisco72563 said:

Hello!

since the last update, it seems game guardian no longer work... it keep crashing and the stats/gold/gems never change...

Yeah, it seems they've encrypted the memory for stats. Upon changing any value, a GetMemoryError notifications pops up and closes the game upon pressing 'ok'. I saw @NoFear mentioned he has successfully been able to edit values since this update, in another post.

@d2dyno

Btw, your registration for the site isn't working and none of my e-mail accounts were recognized. During registration, recaptcha is throwing an error about your API key for the domain. I had to use the fake FB I use for the game, to make an account.

Edited by HWM_Noctem

• Administrators
On 6/30/2018 at 4:16 PM, HWM_Noctem said:

@d2dyno

Btw, your registration for the site isn't working and none of my e-mail accounts were recognized. During registration, recaptcha is throwing an error about your API key for the domain. I had to use the fake FB I use for the game, to make an account.

I have fixed the issue, thanks for your report.

3 hours ago, d2dyno said:

I have fixed the issue, thanks for your report.

Absolutely no problem. As a web developer/designer, I felt it necessary to inform you. Glad it's all worked out. Would it be possible to remove the FB connection and be able to login with just my username + password? Or will that require some SQL editing? I've used Invision for projects before, but I'm not sure how the third party API registration works. And if I decide to delete my fake FB, I'd like to be able to login. I thought had an account, but none of my e-mails were recognized during recovery, so it must've been on sbenny's forum when I had a conversation with NoFear.

Edited by HWM_Noctem

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2018 at 2:15 PM, Gruguers said:

You know how to put the attributes at most using the game guardian?

In Harry Potter hogwarts mystery ...

Please ?

@NoFear

Someone ? 

Yeah, someone made it out to level up stat or ohers on version 1.7.3? I already have max stat of the last version.. but now its different ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2018 at 4:53 PM, rophiroth said:

Yeah, someone made it out to level up stat or ohers on version 1.7.3? I already have max stat of the last version.. but now its different ?

I used to do it when the game was in a earlier version. Just by searching xp increment with a fuzzy search.

But now, when i change the value, the game crashes.

Anyone knows how to do it with new version ?

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, Atcems said:

I used to do it when the game was in a earlier version. Just by searching xp increment with a fuzzy search.

But now, when i change the value, the game crashes.

Anyone knows how to do it with new version ?

Look below the xp value. Dword xor protected like currency and energy now.

• Moderators
50 minutes ago, Atcems said:

That works, thank you NoFear ?

Fyi, finding xp, you can offset to the pointer for currency. That's the"fast" method I haven't shared yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, Totorix said:

Hello @NoFear could you do an other tuto for the last version of the game ? Because now I can't found the XO Gold or Gems Value ... I found the gold value and two below the value for gems... But not the XO value ? Thanks for your help !

You sure you are at correct address location?

12 hours ago, NoFear said:

You sure you are at correct address location?

Thank you for your answer !
Not I'm not really sure...  I forget to precise that I try your hack with my old account, with new account all works very well.
And I also have to precise that I have already a large amount of coin. So I can't win coin anymore. I can only use them. So I try to use them and tap N=O+D with D negative. For example I use 50 coins and I tap the difference "-50". I don't know if it's work like that.
In an other forum you give us a technic : spend coins, search N=O+D with D equal of the amount which was spended, and this is give us the total amount of coins used in the game. Then tap -50 hex and normaly this is give us the adress of gems... But this is not works for me... ?

Edited by Totorix

• 1 month later...