Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

1 hour ago, Takiyasha said:

Fácil :p

Imagem do WhatsApp 2018-04-30 em 02.08.35.jpeg

Just visual change or are you really able to use this value for purchases? 
Visual change really is easy, I want to see make buy something with this value without it coming back to be what it was before or closing the game.

20 minutes ago, Reiard said:

Just visual change or are you really able to use this value for purchases? 
Visual change really is easy, I want to see make buy something with this value without it coming back to be what it was before or closing the game.

Unbenannt.png

Unbenannt2.png

On 28.4.2018 at 3:04 PM, FlamingHarlekin said:

This is the Video for the Energy Hack, you'll need atleast 20gems. Its also very simple to follow.

Also for the Speed hack to work. Use it normally and when it says "Connection Error" just use the speed hack again but put a - infront of the numbers.
Ex. If you used 9300 to skip 2h 35m then when Connection Error pops up, use -9300 and Retry. Your game might Freeze when doing the Quest but a Quick restart and it works fine again.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4p1crefil6dg2kx/Harry Potter [Energy hack] %23ALPHAGAMERS.NET.mp4?dl=0

try it on Diamants :p it works too i buy the smalls item in the part for 0,99 €  ^^ at the moment no a free part but it works and sorry my english is very bad :p

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Takiyasha said:

try it on Diamants :p it works too i buy the smalls item in the part for 0,99 €  ^^ at the moment no a free part but it works and sorry my english is very bad :p

You can edit and not pay. Good job though.

10 minutes ago, Takiyasha said:

experimentá-lo em Diamants :pfunciona também eu comprar o item smalls na peça por 0,99 € ^ ^ no momento não há uma parte livre, mas funciona e desculpe meu inglês é muito ruim:p

I understood, I thought it had been edited, because I can find the values of the gems, but I can not edit them haha

6 hours ago, Takiyasha said:

currently still learning how to do it: P but it works too  i try it later again  without 

try it on Diamants :p it works too i buy the smalls item in the part for 0,99 €

what is your initial search for the diamonds? can't seem to find them :S