Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

The energy and "skill" points I could easily find despite requiring some work. 
But diamonds and currency, whenever I make changes the game closes.
Annoyingly awaiting Master Nofear!
Bad English ... I know... lol.
Edited by Reiard

On 28/04/2018 at 10:04 AM, FlamingHarlekin said:

This is the Video for the Energy Hack, you'll need atleast 20gems. Its also very simple to follow.

Also for the Speed hack to work. Use it normally and when it says "Connection Error" just use the speed hack again but put a - infront of the numbers.
Ex. If you used 9300 to skip 2h 35m then when Connection Error pops up, use -9300 and Retry. Your game might Freeze when doing the Quest but a Quick restart and it works fine again.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4p1crefil6dg2kx/Harry Potter [Energy hack] %23ALPHAGAMERS.NET.mp4?dl=0

Can you help me ? When i try to jump time it doesn't show "Connection Error" and my game freeze after put the seconds, even putting -9300 does not work, the game freeze, how can i do the quick restart like you said?

i'm using NOX Emulator//

Edited by VictorKOK

22 minutes ago, VictorKOK said:

Can you help me ? When i try to jump time it doesn't show "Connection Error" and my game freeze after put the seconds, even putting -9300 does not work, the game freeze, how can i do the quick restart like you said?

i'm using NOX Emulator//

Well, Actually, NoFear is gonna post a video later for gems and stuff so we wouldn't need a speedhack anymore.

But untill he does, When you skip time, just wait untill "Connection Error" pops up. my game freezes for about 5secs and then it shows me that. Then just put a "-" infront of how many seconds you skiped.
I Only use GG so i'm not sure if its the same as with NOX

28 minutes ago, FlamingHarlekin said:

Well, Actually, NoFear is gonna post a video later for gems and stuff so we wouldn't need a speedhack anymore.

But untill he does, When you skip time, just wait untill "Connection Error" pops up. my game freezes for about 5secs and then it shows me that. Then just put a "-" infront of how many seconds you skiped.
I Only use GG so i'm not sure if its the same as with NOX

I couldn't make it work, but thanks for the reply, it's better to wait for NoFear

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, hackertest said:

why not an already played account... 

you think you will do the tuto when?

Because it not your balance you are editing. It's like Futurama game.