Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

9 hours ago, Maisukedt said:

hey could anyone help me with player xp cause i cant seem to get it working with the methods 

For your character level try to give a look at this chart XP Level, try to find, more or less, your xp and after that go to game guardian and for example write 4000~5400 (if you are around level 9-10) and after that refine with the "unknow value  N = 0 + D" while gaining exp or, if you do not know how many xp are you gaining, with the "increased" button.

1 hour ago, Sycurax said:

For your character level try to give a look at this chart XP Level, try to find, more or less, your xp and after that go to game guardian and for example write 4000~5400 (if you are around level 9-10) and after that refine with the "unknow value  N = 0 + D" while gaining exp or, if you do not know how many xp are you gaining, with the "increased" button.

Thank you i got it to work but have you figured out the notebooks ive tried like all the methods and none seem to work?

21 hours ago, Maisukedt said:

Thank you i got it to work but have you figured out the notebooks ive tried like all the methods and none seem to work?

Yes, watch this video, in particular from 26:12 to 32:11 if you have a low quantity of books or from 32:12 to 34:45 if you have an high quantity of books. Both methods still works as of today.

Credit to Helskrim if I'm not wrong.

On 12/10/2022 at 12:29 AM, peppermintmalfoy said:

Anyone please tell me if they found workaround to skip 24 hours wait between TLSQ. At least how to shorten the time into few minutes. Using the skip timer wont work. 

I'm using bluestacks on my pc and I dont have any android device.

I think it could be done but i do not know how.

On 12/11/2022 at 12:07 AM, BlaxFly said:

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to activate special adventures that are seasonal? Those that can be done in spring or fall other than waiting an entire year?

I do not think it can be done sadly.

Does anyone can explain how the currency (both coins and gems) works now?

I found the address, edit it using the newest method. I also know it calculate all the currency spent, not the one showing in our account. 

But when I input 100000 (I only want my coins to be 100k) It just increase by 1000?

Does anyone know how the newest edit on coins/gems works? Since I prefer to edit them daily rather than putting 999999 on it

• 1 month later...

Why are you even cheating in this game?

As i heard and read many times, you all are getting banned at some point, there were people in year 6 getting banned and loosing everything.

Aren't you afraid of that? Well, it really is a shame. I wanted to play it and cheat too, but i dont want to loose everything. I just want to experience the game for its Story, dont even want to participate at things like pvp or events if i dont have to.

But as nobody mentioned a working method to avoid getting banned, i think i will skip it. Just imagine playing for weeks and randomy there is a ban waiting for you.

Hello,

I desesperatly wanted to try Game Guardian just to increase my number of booknotes, but in all honesty I can't seem to really understand how to do it, and I'm scared to make a mistake.

If I gave access to my account in private message, would anyone be able and willing to make the change for me?

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me !

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Since I've seen a few comments asking about the 24 hour wait between TLSQs I decided to see myself if there was a way to bypass it, and I did find a working method.

For this method to work, you have to search for all dword values of "86400" (essentially 24 hours in seconds). You search for this as you are on the last step of the current TLSQ that you have (i.e stage 4 part 4/4 of a quest). You then change all of these values to "1". This temporarily can mess with other visual timers, but doesn't permanently change anything else, as the values will reset after you save, exit, and reenter the game.

After changing all dword "86400" to "1", finish your current TLSQ and when you change areas, your next TLSQ should trigger straight away.

• 2 months later...
On 4/11/2023 at 8:28 AM, BriPo said:

For this method to work, you have to search for all dword values of "86400" (essentially 24 hours in seconds). You search for this as you are on the last step of the current TLSQ that you have (i.e stage 4 part 4/4 of a quest). You then change all of these values to "1". This temporarily can mess with other visual timers, but doesn't permanently change anything else, as the values will reset after you save, exit, and reenter the game.

After changing all dword "86400" to "1", finish your current TLSQ and when you change areas, your next TLSQ should trigger straight away.

Hello, every time I try to change all the found values, I get a memory error.