Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

Has anybody found a workaround for the mandatory 24 hour wait between tlsq? I tried using speedhack, but the methods tried in previous posts doesn't work for me. I'm using the Nox Emulator, so that might be the issue. I just want to finish the year 3 side quests before starting year 4, but I don't want to wait 24 hours between them all. 

Hi guys!

I have a question, is it possible to somehow make cosmetic items available for purchase sooner or to add to the inventory (in year 1), which can only be obtained from time-limited side quests or only from later years? E.G. First Date side quest hairstyles, clothes...

16 hours ago, Farkas7217 said:

Hi guys!

I have a question, is it possible to somehow make cosmetic items available for purchase sooner or to add to the inventory (in year 1), which can only be obtained from time-limited side quests or only from later years? E.G. First Date side quest hairstyles, clothes...

lot of times ago it was possible thanks to programs like cheat engine and maybe game guardian itself, i can't remember, your best bet is to go look inside this thread because probably there is already a post explaining it.

On 11/11/2022 at 6:48 AM, TheDemonQueen said:

Has anybody found a workaround for the mandatory 24 hour wait between tlsq? I tried using speedhack, but the methods tried in previous posts doesn't work for me. I'm using the Nox Emulator, so that might be the issue. I just want to finish the year 3 side quests before starting year 4, but I don't want to wait 24 hours between them all. 

I think that the speedhack function does not work with emulator but im not 100% sure, you could try to use it on a real phone.

On 11/15/2022 at 6:20 PM, toto555 said:

how to get 5 stars instant in class and missions because i find the value ii changed it but when there is another mission the value change

Same problem here i can find those values with a bunch of searches but everytime the games reload itself those values will change so you need to search all of them again. Still didn't find a good method to speed up this thing.

I have another question, because im completely retarded when i started again this game a couple of weeks ago i changed the niffler level to max but didnt touch the magizoology level so right now i have only 1 creature that is maxed out and my magizoology level is stuck at level 1 because when i feed the niffler i will not gain any more xp and at the same time i cannot adopt any more creatures because it requires at least level 2 in magizoology. How can i find a way to max out the magizoology level? I tried to search the range of the current xp i should have (in theory around 8-11) but i find a lot of values and i have no method to refine them because basically i cannot get xp by any sources.

11 hours ago, Sycurax said:

lot of times ago it was possible thanks to programs like cheat engine and maybe game guardian itself, i can't remember, your best bet is to go look inside this thread because probably there is already a post explaining it.

I looked through the posts twice and yes there was mention of it, but there is nothing I can start with.

12 hours ago, Sycurax said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvrH44or2WM you can look up this video, i didnt test it and its pretty old so im not sure it still works

Yes it's still working! The page with the HEX list, to which the link obtained from Youtube led, did not contain what I wanted, but after searching for the title of the quest in Cheat Engine and then adding hair and outfit to the search, I found what I was looking for. Thank you so much and thanks to Kaizen from Youtube for the tutorial!

Edited by Farkas7217

On 9/5/2021 at 9:46 PM, dragonwolfgirl said:

So, after much fumbling, I've gotten my stuff to start working. I've noticed that the attributes seem to have changed in how to be adjusted. If you're brand new, you likely only have to do a fuzzy search and refine down by how many points its increased. If you're using an established account (like you're over level one) you have to take the overall point total and refine by how much its increased.

There's a good table on reddit that has the points required for each level - thankfully, the attributes all have the same numbers - that can help with the calculation.

Hello, I'm new to GG. I've tried to maxed the level and attributes using the old youtube video and using the "overall point" but whenever I search the value for the 2nd time after its increased,I always fail. Nothing found.

Can someone please make the newest tutorial on level and attributes? Thank you in advance

On 10/16/2022 at 4:12 AM, domZaderzhaniy said:

Here's a complete guide to modifying currency. Tested today on energy, gems, and gold:

https://imgur.com/a/G1h0MlK

hacking_guide.png

Hello! I'm new to GG and I was wondering if you have step-by-steps for level and attributes?

No matter what I did (for energy, currency, and level) my GG always found NOTHING whenever I changed the value

I also have my old account that have 2M energy,gems, and coin. I was wondering if I could change them back to normal amount? Is it possible? I need help. Thanks!

On 11/25/2022 at 12:44 AM, Stroheim said:

Hello, I have a problem I am stuck at year 7 chapter 20 due to the Manticore bug, is there any work around for it or do I have to contact support and if I do will I get banned? I have cheated energy, coins and gems.

Hi, if you contact support while having cheated energy, coins and gems etc. you will get banned 100%, you can try to reduce them via game guardian but im not sure they cannot still detect some form of cheating. At this moment im not aware of a solution for that bug so, your best bet, is to contact them or wait indefinitely for a fix.

On 11/27/2022 at 1:47 PM, peppermintmalfoy said:

Hello! I'm new to GG and I was wondering if you have step-by-steps for level and attributes?

No matter what I did (for energy, currency, and level) my GG always found NOTHING whenever I changed the value

I also have my old account that have 2M energy,gems, and coin. I was wondering if I could change them back to normal amount? Is it possible? I need help. Thanks!

For attributes try to use the "unkown value" button and after that refine with the N = 0 + D, it works everytime.

For that old account, the answer is yes but you need to keep attention of what you are doing because for gems and coins you need to change the total sum of coins and gems earned not what you do have right now and make sure to not go too far because if you end with a negative value your game will break.

Edit: for your character level try to give a look at this chart XP Level, try to find, more or less, your xp and after that go to game guardian and for example write 4000~5400 ( if you are around level 9-10) and after that refine with the unknow value  N = 0 + D while gaining exp.

Edited by Sycurax

On 11/21/2022 at 5:55 PM, Sycurax said:

I have another question, because im completely retarded when i started again this game a couple of weeks ago i changed the niffler level to max but didnt touch the magizoology level so right now i have only 1 creature that is maxed out and my magizoology level is stuck at level 1 because when i feed the niffler i will not gain any more xp and at the same time i cannot adopt any more creatures because it requires at least level 2 in magizoology. How can i find a way to max out the magizoology level? I tried to search the range of the current xp i should have (in theory around 8-11) but i find a lot of values and i have no method to refine them because basically i cannot get xp by any sources.

Regarding this question i have found a solution. Instead of searching your amount of xp (pretty hard if you basically cannot gain xp or change in any way the value) I tried to search the amount of xp needed to rank up (thanks to this spreadsheet)

xp.thumb.jpg.d46ba01bbcbc0a21b08b499a29b8412c.jpg

Basically i searched the level 9 quantity (51612) found the correct value and scrolled up (go to) to the level 2 quantity that is 12 xp and changed to a less amount 2-3 or something like that, after, to refresh the game I went to the only creature i had and while interacting with him I ranked up to level 2 and unlocked other creatures.