Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

So, after much fumbling, I've gotten my stuff to start working. I've noticed that the attributes seem to have changed in how to be adjusted. If you're brand new, you likely only have to do a fuzzy search and refine down by how many points its increased. If you're using an established account (like you're over level one) you have to take the overall point total and refine by how much its increased.

There's a good table on reddit that has the points required for each level - thankfully, the attributes all have the same numbers - that can help with the calculation.

Greetings everyone! Is there a way how to instantly unlock new subjects? Grinding for 9 stars for every subject is really time consuming and even with auto clicker it becomes so repetetive I can barely do that for an hour.

The speedhack no longer works, and hacking stars doesn't work either. Isn't there a way how to make this faster?

• 3 months later...

Greetings Everyone. I am new to this game and I have no prior knowledge about how to use Game Guardian. I followed Kaizen's guide on YouTube to hack coins and gems but I am unable to hack notebooks . I have just obtained a niffler and i have 10 red notebooks . Can someone help in pointing out which guide should I follow and when is the right time to hack notebooks ? 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I tried the existing methods, but they all fail. Either the grame crashes, or nothing happens (value gets not changed)

@NoFear you said a couple months ago that it was still working for you?

I can find the energy value and modify it + the XOR one, but to no avail.

Sometimes it is worse: the value is not even found.

Is there still a reliable way to hack energy (or anything else)?

Best,

• 3 weeks later...

Hihi,

does anybody know how to make the speedhack function work within this game? I have issues with the game freezing and crashing or not doing anything at all (followed most advice on this forum). Would majorly appreciate help with this, ty!

• 5 months later...

Is there a way to skip all the lessons prerequisites for the story line ?

At each chapter, we need to get 18 stars and the learn 2 new lessons before advancing to the new chapter. This is so boring. How to skip that ?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2022 at 11:12 PM, domZaderzhaniy said:

Here's a complete guide to modifying currency. Tested today on energy, gems, and gold:

https://imgur.com/a/G1h0MlK

hacking_guide.png

Great guide, works like a charm. I do have a question tho, i know that in the past with some modded version of this game you could skip lesson requirements via a toggle, this sort of skip is doable with gameguardian? If so could someone try to explain it? Thanks in advance.

On 10/15/2022 at 2:12 PM, domZaderzhaniy said:

Here's a complete guide to modifying currency. Tested today on energy, gems, and gold:

https://imgur.com/a/G1h0MlK

hacking_guide.png

Been trying for the past hour, but can anyone confirm this works on accounts that aren't brand new? I recall gems and coins being calculated by acquired/spent, maybe that's why it's not working for me because my account has spent many gems already.

energy is only one that works for me, gems I will go through the process but the count just won't change.

On 10/29/2022 at 11:44 AM, domZaderzhaniy said:

I vaguely remember reading about this somewhere, but I don't have the links or anything - you'll need to dig on your own. Good luck

I got it! 

If you already spent lots of gems you need to do a "fuzzy search" (the magnifying glass with the question mark next to it)

it will do a big search, and then each time you acquire gems (this one only works when acquiring gems) type how many you got and click N=O+D and it will narrow the search, keep doing it until one left. (the value should correlate total amount of gems you've ever received)

Do the same steps as the guide, but when entering your amount make sure it is how much you want MORE than the amount it says you've received. (so if you want 200k and it says you've received 50k, put 250k and you'll get 200k)

Edited by msdchao

On 10/28/2022 at 10:59 PM, domZaderzhaniy said:

Thanks. In theory, you can skip the lessons, since it's still about editing values, but I'm fairly confident it won't be as easy as toggling a button in GG. But I'm no expert - I just came back to be there when ending happens.

Ye, i know how to edit the value for stars but it is so slow, almost not worth it, and also every time you open the game those values change. My question is: is there a method to keep track of those values in every instances to change them with few searches?

On 10/31/2022 at 12:06 AM, msdchao said:

I got it! 

If you already spent lots of gems you need to do a "fuzzy search" (the magnifying glass with the question mark next to it)

it will do a big search, and then each time you acquire gems (this one only works when acquiring gems) type how many you got and click N=O+D and it will narrow the search, keep doing it until one left. (the value should correlate total amount of gems you've ever received)

Do the same steps as the guide, but when entering your amount make sure it is how much you want MORE than the amount it says you've received. (so if you want 200k and it says you've received 50k, put 250k and you'll get 200k)

For not brand new characters this is the best way to change coins and gems, my advice is to keep coins always below 50k so you can just search them and not gems that are a bit more annoying to find, after you find the coins value the gems value will always be 2 slots under the XOR key of coins.