Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/3/2020 at 11:32 AM, HarryM1969 said:

Can anyone please help.My friend got permanently banned from the HPHM game.

If your friend got banned there is nothing any of us can do to help. They'll either have to start over and be more careful or convince jam city to unban them.

• Moderators

It's most likely not a "ban" as it was a bad gg edit....

You could mod lib to disable "wallet error" to get into game. Then correct the bad edit (if you know what was done wrong).

On 4/5/2020 at 4:18 PM, NoFear said:

It's most likely not a "ban" as it was a bad gg edit....

You could mod lib to disable "wallet error" to get into game. Then correct the bad edit (if you know what was done wrong).

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "mod lib"? I have the wallet error and don't know how to bypass it but know what it was I did wrong. So I would really appreciate knowing how to bypass the error.

14 hours ago, thereconjacob said:

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "mod lib"? I have the wallet error and don't know how to bypass it but know what it was I did wrong. So I would really appreciate knowing how to bypass the error.

I managed to get it fixed. If anyone else has the "Invalid Wallet Earned" error, you can go to this facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/908275372557162/311327944539006

The moderator is using an injector tool that you have to pay a monthly fee for, but is supplying people with max coins and gems for free. This will fix the error for anyone that got it, because it changes the values without needing to load the game because it sends the values to your FB user id for the game. He has fixed this issue for many people before, so if you get him to help you, I can pretty much guarantee he'll fix the issue for you. If for some reason in the future he no longer helps people with this issue, I believe this could be the tool he uses - https://damarist.de/vip/ it's £5 a month and it was the only one I could find, so if you are going use it please do so at your own risk as it could be a scam for all I know. Only bother using it if the facebook group is no longer available.

Edited by thereconjacob

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After long break opened the app. Most things still work for me except the diamonds. When I change the values the game shuts down. Strange, worked perfectly before. The way on the page 20 doesn't seem to work too. If someone will be so kind to edit my save file, write me, pls.

• 2 months later...