How do I simulate a button press?

Coolsi

Question

I'm not sure if my question makes sense to you. I'm trying to make an automated bot script. I can open and close menus and dialog boxes with my current script. My problem is how to simulate a button press(I'm not sure if simulate is the right word). For example, I can open the menu for a dungeon but I still have to tap the enter button. Or when a dialog box pops up and I still have to choose between yes or no. Is there an address or value that indicates a button press? If there is then can you give me an idea how to find it? Thanks in advance, This will really help me and my friends.

5 answers to this question

But dungeon runs in this game finish in different times. I could use a macro recorder and factor the delay, but that wouldn't be any different from what most of us are already doing. I want to make something fully automated(if it's possible). I could trigger the script to choose a reward chest instantly after every dungeon. But the problem is how to go outside the dungeon and go back again without having to press a button.

Archived