• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/16/2018 at 6:18 AM, NoFear said:

You can edit and gain many quickly too.

Screenshot_20180515-181818.png

How you edit the gold egg pls pls i know the  money the golden egg is the thing i need to know please???!?!

14 hours ago, Deadlox03 said:

How you edit the gold egg pls pls i know the  money the golden egg is the thing i need to know please???!?!

Can you tell me how do you edit the money value please? °-°

Many thanks in advance 😀

Edited by LordBanana

On 5/11/2019 at 11:26 PM, LordBanana said:

Can you tell me how do you edit the money value please? °-°

Many thanks in advance 😀

Its easy when you got a package of money dont claim it first... click it first so you may know how much the value is... theres a brown box in your right side click it and check how much the value is and search E:DOUBLE how much the money value of the brown box and edit to 1.23e200 and when you claim it... Boom you got a tons of money that works with the gold eggs too when the brown box on the right side has gold eggs gifts inside cheeck value and edit it to 18000000000000 so you can claim it.... And thats all hope you know now.. Oh use "Keyboard: External" so you can use the small "e" letter....

And thats it for the method i know sir sorry for my bad english

On 5/12/2019 at 5:53 PM, Deadlox03 said:

Its easy when you got a package of money dont claim it first... click it first so you may know how much the value is... theres a brown box in your right side click it and check how much the value is and search E:DOUBLE how much the money value of the brown box and edit to 1.23e200 and when you claim it... Boom you got a tons of money that works with the gold eggs too when the brown box on the right side has gold eggs gifts inside cheeck value and edit it to 18000000000000 so you can claim it.... And thats all hope you know now.. Oh use "Keyboard: External" so you can use the small "e" letter....

And thats it for the method i know sir sorry for my bad english

Thank you very much!!! Going to try it soon! 💃💃💃 😄

On 5/12/2019 at 5:53 PM, Deadlox03 said:

Its easy when you got a package of money don't claim it first... click it first so you may know how much the value is... there's a brown box in your right side click it and check how much the value is and search E:DOUBLE how much the money value of the brown box and edit to 1.23e200 and when you claim it... Boom you got a tons of money that works with the gold eggs too when the brown box on the right side has gold eggs gifts inside check value and edit it to 18000000000000 so you can claim it.... And that's all hope you know now.. Oh use "Keyboard: External" so you can use the small "e" letter....

And that's it for the method i know sir sorry for my bad english

Edit: Alright i have a problem with big numbers it seems...how do i search for septendecillion?! Sorry for my ignorance 😔

21 hours ago, LordBanana said:

Edit: Alright i have a problem with big numbers it seems...how do i search for septendecillion?! Sorry for my ignorance 😔

Ohh i dont knwo how to search a septendecillion. Try edit the value while ur still in 1st egg (white egg the 0.25 value maybe your on higher egg style so the gifts is so much high try this egg) so u can start editing while its still in lower value if its your egg value is high then its hard to edit it cause theres so many number to search. I use my method while i was still on lowest egg value so the gifts box its still maybe to 100-30000+ i can get easily to search and edit thats all my friend