Rojiddj

Cash is very easy for this one.

Do a float search NOT encrypted for the current amount of cash you have.

Play a level and refine the search for the new amount.

For me there was only one result I changed it to 9 million something purchased an upgraded, exited and restarted the game and it worked.

Gold is encrypted as far as I can tell I was unable to locate it but someone with more experience may be able to.

But you can bypass timers without gold by changing your device time forward to match or exceed the timer.

You can also move the device date ahead a day to claim the next daily reward, you do not need to close out the game just go from the games store screen to main screen and the daily reward will pop up(7 times got me a total of 290 gold)

2 hours ago, BadCase said:

For me there was only one result I changed it to 9 million something purchased an upgraded, exited and restarted the game and it worked.

Gold is encrypted as far as I can tell I was unable to locate it but someone with more experience may be able to.

But you can bypass timers without gold by changing your device time forward to match or exceed the timer.

You can also move the device date ahead a day to claim the next daily reward, you do not need to close out the game just go from the games store screen to main screen and the daily reward will pop up(7 times got me a total of 290 gold)

for now Cheat that I need is - Can not die (though never, can not accidentally, but that is not certain)

46 minutes ago, Rojiddj said:

for now Cheat that I need is - Can not die (though never, can not accidentally, but that is not certain)

That one is kind of hard with this game since you die from a single hit you can't refine the search in any way.

You can give yourself pretty much unlimited lives if that will help.

To do that start a mission and make sure you have 4 or 5 lives.

When the mission loads Dword search your current lives, allow yourself to die then refine the search with your current lives, repeat a couple times till one is left.

Then edit its xor value and remove the last 3 numbers and the trailing , this should give you close to a couple billion lives.

The game did crash once after doing this when I quit mid level but upon restarting the changes are persistent.

Hope that helps.

37 minutes ago, BadCase said:

That one is kind of hard with this game since you die from a single hit you can't refine the search in any way.

You can give yourself pretty much unlimited lives if that will help.

To do that start a mission and make sure you have 4 or 5 lives.

When the mission loads Dword search your current lives, allow yourself to die then refine the search with your current lives, repeat a couple times till one is left.

Then edit its xor value and remove the last 3 numbers and the trailing , this should give you close to a couple billion lives.

The game did crash once after doing this when I quit mid level but upon restarting the changes are persistent.

Hope that helps.

whether Adrenaline and Airstrike can be made much?

10 hours ago, BadCase said:

both cash and gold are on exact float. if your searching cash then set values format into h, S, D, F only. now from cash address going down 5 address is gold address. 

energy is on exact dword. i started from 10. then 8 after the mission. then 6 after another. etc etc until u have both 2 same values to edit.

now lives is only editable and can bypass its max value if your inside a mission so seach exact dword inside mission to edit and bypass the max lives.

adrenaline and rocket are maxed cap into 3. and freezing it makes my app crash. so solution is you can buy during running missions only. or maybe edit the purchase during a mission. didnt try that yet tho xD

gl guys :)

1 hour ago, absolutenothing said:

both cash and gold are on exact float. if your searching cash then set values format into h, S, D, F only. now from cash address going down 5 address is gold address. 

energy is on exact dword. i started from 10. then 8 after the mission. then 6 after another. etc etc until u have both 2 same values to edit.

now lives is only editable and can bypass its max value if your inside a mission so seach exact dword inside mission to edit and bypass the max lives.

adrenaline and rocket are maxed cap into 3. and freezing it makes my app crash. so solution is you can buy during running missions only. or maybe edit the purchase during a mission. didnt try that yet tho xD

I was Immortal during Survival, I Edit Life to 9999, then I take Life 1UP or 2UP 7x, for Gold and Cash it is very easy with my own version also Level ...

5 hours ago, absolutenothing said:

lol I have no idea how I missed the gold best I can figure the app crashed and I was searching in the old iteration.

What format are the adrenaline and rocket saved as I could not find them last night not sure if it was just the lack of sleep or what :p

I do think something is possible with them as I received one of them when I was already at 3/3 and it ended up displaying as 4/3

Oh and thanks for the info

Archived