How to translate Lua to manual gg.searchnumber

Pubglord

Question

For example In the lua scripts searchnumber function how can i do the task without using lua and just do it manually i dont understand how it works when there is multiple numbers and breakpoints such as

gg.searchNumber('1.2,5;1.2,5;1.2,5;0.0001;20;0.0005;0.4::50', and what is the number after the :: 

do i search 1.2 then nearby for 5 then nearby for 1.2 and so on? Please help if you know how these work.

4 answers to this question

18 hours ago, Enyby said:

Just search 1.2,5;1.2,5;1.2,5;0.0001;20;0.0005;0.4::50

Is this a valid input string for search?
How does GG even interpret "1.2,5" if separator for group search is semicolon and either "," or "." for fractional part of the number?
I guess, that "ignore unknown characters" feature does it's job well, because this search string is really strange.

Thanks for explanation.
I am not interested in hacking this particular game, just wanted to understand the logic in some scripts that are published here.
No idea, how those script-writers produce such scripts, looks like they haven't read API documentation at all ?

Archived