Simcity Buildit Contest Rank

SimAddict

18 minutes ago, Milourri said:

i have my own club, i can assure you i´m not in naughty island. What makes you think that having cards leveled up will ban you? It won´t.

because i'm pretty sure if you follow NoFear method, you will get banned. ? 

12 hours ago, Milourri said:

I didn´t.

well, cause i did all sort of experiment, once you try to get the war card to level 8, the systems will try to check your legitimate with the server. once it do that it will trace other stuff and will ban you. 
i'm still trying to find ways to stop this check. 

also another check that the system will do is once you reach level 15 war rank, it will also do a check on your war card. even if you stop at war card level7, it will still be able to trace and ban you.

so i'm pretty sure your account if you have used any method from this forum, most likely it's ban.

Simple check on the club search for Scotland, no club found = ban 

Edited by zetagrim

I havent seen any of this checks you said. I’ve max out cards in a city (war rank 29) then i’ve cloned said city.

Now i have a club with all cloned cities and none of us have been banned.

i see many scotland clubs, l dont know wich one is yours.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 8/2/2018 at 7:01 PM, Milourri said:

I havent seen any of this checks you said. I’ve max out cards in a city (war rank 29) then i’ve cloned said city.

We are interested in cloning city. After copying the app data, do you remove the player ID (assigned by EA) before launching game?  Are there multiple instances that need to be deleted?

• 1 month later...
On 8/2/2018 at 7:01 PM, Milourri said:

We are interested in cloning city. After copying the app data, do you remove the player ID (assigned by EA) before launching game?  Are there multiple instances that need to be deleted?

Are there specific ARM files needed or do you clone all app data just removing the player ID?