Simcity Buildit Contest Rank

SimAddict

• Moderators

Guy on my team has been testing many many many hacks and new methods. Fairly certain we can hack anything without being caught too...  We never tested contest rank for there is no need.

• Moderators

Don't have tons of currency. That's a big hint for you :)

And you don't need to spend any currency to get any building. And without editing any prices. There is very unique ways around needing currency.

@NoFear thats not exactly what I mean. I got around the in game mechanics of cheat detection, without changing costs or adding currency (I have tons of premium buildings already). I meant to other people looking at my city.  I know its possible to do this because I saw a city with a contest rank of 99 earlier (yes even in the regular server). 

Edited by SimAddict

• Moderators

Essentially, you don't want user reports against you for when they visit your city?

That could be the next step for us. It's been a very long series of new methods and everything. Able to add any currency and any resource without detection. 

4 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Essentially, you don't want user reports against you for when they visit your city?

That could be the next step for us. It's been a very long series of new methods and everything. Able to add any currency and any resource without detection. 

Yes thats exactly it and seems like contest rank is the way to go for that.

Edited by SimAddict

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/20/2018 at 6:26 AM, SimAddict said:

Hi,

I have been able to hack most stuff in my game without being caught. Has anybody figured out how to hack the contest rank? Its one of the few things I haven't figured out.

Been doing this since the start, thanks for all the tips in this great forum,  always #1 , but it kinda boring after a while.

just edit the assignment value.

On 9/5/2018 at 2:19 AM, ttdx said:

Been doing this since the start, thanks for all the tips in this great forum,  always #1 , but it kinda boring after a while.

just edit the assignment value.

Soo.. Changing the plumbob points for each task will not get you to the naughty server? 

Let's say I change a couple of the 1800 tasks to 3k, will that work? 

Thanks! 

12 hours ago, bicha said:

Soo.. Changing the plumbob points for each task will not get you to the naughty server? 

Let's say I change a couple of the 1800 tasks to 3k, will that work? 

Thanks! 

Yes...

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, Milourri said:

Hey, has anyone found a way to get a higher war rank? I have a new city with max out cards but a war rank 5. It looks suspicious.

if this is the case, you need not worry, as most likely you are playing in the naughty island anyway.

29 minutes ago, zetagrim said:

try searching for Scotland in club search, if you can't find any, you are in naughty island.

i have my own club, i can assure you i´m not in naughty island. What makes you think that having cards leveled up will ban you? It won´t.