GG Icon disappeared from screen or Force Close

CryNox42

Hey Guys 
I have some probs with GG when i follow the Guide for, Video But sometime GG is Not work 
suddenly disappeared from my screen i use Virtual Exposed 0.9.1 after it done search the value its gone 
But its notification still on it or i say still on my Background so i have to start it again but after i start it again my game crashed
pls light my path GUYS..............

• Administrators

You can try Prevent unload, but I'm not sure that this will work without root. I'm not at all sure that you can do anything, except to unload from memory all other applications except GG and game.

scr_1524043958.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Cristian83 said:

Can you be more specific? I pressed the prevent unload to hard.. startded it but the icon dissapeared... im using the optimized version of Parallel Space

same kere in a asus tablet device x86 version 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2018 at 11:03 PM, Renren30 said:

Can ypu help me fix this

Screenrecording_20180510_000148.mp4

i think Non root GG its not work on any device but u can try using another virtual environment cuz Non Root GG its depend on ur Device and Virtual Environment dat compatible wid ur phone just like @Enyby say

On 18/4/2018 at 4:25 PM, Enyby said:

Most likely there is not enough memory and the system closes GG.

well I think something like dat

@CryNox42 @Cristian83 @nalcwap @Kingvillian24 @Renren30

Well, Just like @Enyby said, That's because the memory of your device is low or it's filled up by many other apps, If force unload of GG doesn't work, then nothing more is to do.

Yet, I had this problem with my tablet too, One workaround for this was to free up memory, by closing other apps.

There are many apps out there that clean memory, but I suggest one of the best out there, that works in root or non-root:

Greenify (V 3.9.9.1 (Latest as now))

Description: 

Full version 

Optimized graphics and cleaned resources for fast load < improved result (1.39 MB total apk size)

Analytics Disabled

Encrypted all resources

Languages: En, Ru

Source: Farsroid.com

11 hours ago, Backlift said:

@CryNox42 @Cristian83 @nalcwap @Kingvillian24 @Renren30

Well, Just like @Enyby said, That's because the memory of your device is low or it's filled up by many other apps, If force unload of GG doesn't work, then nothing more is to do.

Yet, I had this problem with my tablet too, One workaround for this was to free up memory, by closing other apps.

There are many apps out there that clean memory, but I suggest one of the best out there, that works in root or non-root:

Greenify (V 3.9.9.1 (Latest as now))

Description: 

Full version 

Optimized graphics and cleaned resources for fast load < improved result (1.39 MB total apk size)

Analytics Disabled

Encrypted all resources

Languages: En, Ru

Source: Farsroid.com

very thanks i will try