NEO Scavenger

Luluulululululu

Question

Name of Game: NEO Scavenger

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluebottlegames.neoscavengermobile&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dneo+scavenger&pcampaignid=APPU_1_qFjYWp6rD8TEvQTzwpzwCQ

Version:  1.2.8

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: gold, skills, starting skills

Have you tried cheating this game? yes

What happened?: I tried it for f***in 6 hours. Still same. 

Comments: Help

Found this. Dunno its help or not. And sorry if this is a wrong place to request. Im new. 

itemtypes.xml

Edited by Luluulululululu

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Double must be properly aligned If this is proper double. For must arch is 8-byte align. Except x86.

But if used c# code it can work with double as byte array and can store without align.

Speaking foreign to me :p

So the developer of the game do this on propose then?

When you goto value location it looks proper for double value. But when you goto edit as double, it's not recognized in that format.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Show screens.

Or better video with issue.

Uploading video now. The beginning shows that it's not ALWAYS the case. First launch, I could search double and edit. Then 2nd launch is where the problem is.

Thanks a lot guys. I am learning some things today.

Double is just a data type used for storing very precise numbers. It is a programming concept. There are many data types such as strings to store texts, ints to store integers, floating points (float) to store numbers less precisely than doubles, etc. Depending on the kind of data you want to store and how you want to use it, you use one or the other. Thats It in very general terms.

Edited by Sjb

On 25/04/2018 at 12:30 PM, 314870_1434558642 said:

im use GG ver.NOX, and i can't find amount for abilities..

someone can help me?

It is easy. Open neo scavenger. Tap 'New Game'. Open GG. Choose neo scavengr. Tap new game. Place all skills to the right side. Search select memory range. Untick all but not Ca. Search 16 with Dword. After that decrease 1 skill. Search 15. You will see only 1 value left. Change that to 6. Tap confirm. Wait. After it done loading, change that value to 16. DONE. This is other method that I found myself. There is other method that use double or float. A bit harder to explain without video. 

why 16?
video tutor please @Luluulululululu hehe..

It is easy. Open neo scavenger. Tap 'New Game'. Open GG. Choose neo scavengr. Tap new game. Place all skills to the right side. Search select memory range. Untick all but not Ca. Search 16 with Dword. After that decrease 1 skill. Search 15. You will see only 1 value left. Change that to 6. Tap confirm. Wait. After it done loading, change that value to 16. DONE. This is other method that I found myself. There is other method that use double or float. A bit harder to explain without video. 

why 16?

36 minutes ago, 314870_1434558642 said:

why 16?

why 16?

All starting skills. There are 16. If you want to count 'all skills', there are 20.

Starting Skills: Medic, Strong, Mechanic, Melee, Range, Hacking, Eagle Eye, Hiding, Trapping, Tracking, Athletic, Botany, Lockpicking, Tough, Electrician, Metabolism. 

Skills that you can get in game Legendary Skills: Unstoppable, Elusive

Artificial Eye: Night Vision, Telescope

On 4/28/2018 at 11:34 AM, Luluulululululu said:

All starting skills. There are 16. If you want to count 'all skills', there are 20.

Starting Skills: Medic, Strong, Mechanic, Melee, Range, Hacking, Eagle Eye, Hiding, Trapping, Tracking, Athletic, Botany, Lockpicking, Tough, Electrician, Metabolism. 

Skills that you can get in game Legendary Skills: Unstoppable, Elusive

Artificial Eye: Night Vision, Telescope

@Luluulululululu crash