searching for a cheater buddy :v

Platonic

hello guys, my name here is xxhentaixx, on the You tube I`m knows as dragon star, I love cheating d*** hard and I probably can`t stop with it (I think), I`m 19 now and I think its more fun if I hav someone next to me on my noobish level were we can grow and becaume better with searching and making new lua scripts for games like rules of survival or PUBG or any other game. I want to becaume a very good cheater, but I also need to becaume better in lua...so if you maby are intrest in searching new hacks with me, then just text me here or join my discord channel

discord channel:  https://discord.gg/PJSU8AH
also get a look to my Yt channel, see my latest hacks :):
you tube channel: 

I also somthimes makes tutorials how to do make basic lua scripts with gameguardian (on a noob lv), please leave a comment below :)

• 8 months later...

i can be one but not that really active. i tried hacking Deckwars but the game is still like in beta. hero stats at Double value. it works everywhere but not in online pvp. but offline pvp works. the only thing to mind is that if you defeat the player in pvp offline rank with high power difference, you get banned the next day. they have battle log for that mode. now im looking for something new online game that is easy to hack

Archived