Hacking number of objects (Archikaps)

Rastakiwi

Name of Game:Archikaps
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=yio.tro.achikaps
Version:1.18h
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: unities
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I tried fuzzy dword search, but when I change values it just crash the game.
Comments: I'm not sure if it is possible to cheat objects like in this game with game guardian. I mean unities are not only a number, they also are points on the screen, and we cannot create an "object(unity)" which is covering maybe many parameters just by changing a number. I'm quite confused with this, i need help ! Thanks

Screenshot_20180415-132642.png

Edited by Rastakiwi

Ok thank you, i'm sorry for not being clear. I'd like to cheat the number of unities in the game (I had 14 on m'y screenshot), but i'm not sure it is possible with game guardian.

This game is quite hard to master. To create unities in the game, you usually have to construct habitations. I think you should go in free mode, construct a mine and a factory, and then you could only concentrate on creating habitations and giving some of your unities the "transport" task to make unities number vary.

Edited by Rastakiwi

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Rastakiwi said:

Ok thank you, i'm sorry for not being clear. I'd like to cheat the number of unities in the game, but i'm not sure it is possible with game guardian

No idea what I'm doing in this game.... I'll try to help

Ask me if you don't understand how something work, this game is long to master as I said xD. Just try to construct inhabitations to make the unities number vary for example.

You may also really enjoy this game by the way if you like strategy games. ;)

Edited by Rastakiwi

• Moderators
31 minutes ago, Rastakiwi said:

Ask me if you don't understand how something work, this game is long to master as I said xD. Just try to construct inhabitations to make the unities number vary for example.

You may also really enjoy this game by the way if you like strategy games. ;)

I might want your save file... Then I can skip tutorial. Can't even progress in tutorial. Haha

Ahah ok here it is (from shared pref), sry for not answering i wasn't here.

Anyway you don't really need to go in campaign, go in sandbox and construct house. Then assign some unities to construction and transport (bottom right menu).

But campaign will learn you how the game works. :)

achikaps.progress.xml

Edited by Rastakiwi

But in fact, a part of my question was, is this really hackable ?

How could we hack something with GG which is not only a number, but maybe a structure, which is created when we create one unity? This is what I meant by object(unity).

Maybe when we create a unity, there are multiple things created: I imagine there is a HP parameter, an assignation param (construction, defence,...), an ID param (I found that the game remember who is the 1st unity, the second, etc), and maybe even the unity's current coordinates x and y (the unity is a graphic point on the screen).

This is exactly what confuses me a lot about cheating unities in this game. Do we have to create all these structures for as much unities we want like the game could do usually, before changing the number of unities in memory (like I try to do now) to avoid the game from crashing?

Edited by Rastakiwi

• Moderators

Ahhhh, I see what you are talking about... Each unity is unique. So editing 10 to 11, won't really work...  You basically have to clone them.  I'll work on this, will be difficult I think.

28 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Ahhhh, I see what you are talking about... Each unity is unique. So editing 10 to 11, won't really work...  You basically have to clone them.  I'll work on this, will be difficult I think.

Yea that's what I was thinking but wasn't sure. The problem is now how to find where they are stored :v. They may be all together, but finding this kind of thing with GG is hard :O.

I'll try some fuzzy float searches for HP. While yellow foes seem to attack the platfrom, the red ones seem to attack unities directly. You can force spawn ennemies in sandbox by clicking on the bottom left square and pushing skip button.

Also, Yoitro games' code is not obfscated or protected by anything. I already managed to hack another of his games (antiyoy) really easily by remounting the apk with a modified .dex. I didn't tried to reverse engineering this game y et, but maybe you could find useful infos easily now that I think about it. ;)

Edited by Rastakiwi